Am I the only one finds Hillary Clinton ....

Really? What media? To me she's been one of the lowest profile SoS I can recall, I'm surprised at how little I've heard of her over the past 3+ years.

I was going to say the same thing but I thought it was because I watch very little national news.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. She was Governor of the state I live in [i voted for her] but she's gone, history. I could care less about Palin but find it amazing how worked up liberals can get over a failed VP candidate from 4 years ago. Maybe I should work HHH remarks into every thread.

Sarah Palin is driving the bus of the conservative movement against Obama/Pelosi/Reid who have truly transformed this country (specially given the Supreme Court's green light decision last week). She's the leader of the Americans who want to take our country back from the communist/democratic party. Guys like Romney, and the governor of my state Chris Christie, are merely pretend leaders of the current backlash against liberalism. I would love for Palin to become the governor New Jersey. Chrisite thinks he's a tough guy and talks a lot of conservative game, but he's just a wise-cracking big fat tool. Palin is the real deal. Romney is going to roll Obama in November, but it will be in large part due to both Obama's embarrassing failure as our president and the groundwork that Palin has been laying the last few years.

Actually, Hill'ry is a fat-thighed, mouse-haired, carpet-bagging, bitter loser who specializes in restating what someone else has developed. Her last original thought came during the Truman presidency.

So, OP, No, you're not the only one!

Joe_the_Six_Packs' war on women!

Hey chief that would be "resign" as in "Verb:

Voluntarily leave a job or other position.

Give up (an office, power, privilege, etc.)" not "re-sign"

I assume this is directed at me, and I know the difference between resigning and re-signint, thank you.

What does her leaving her job have to do with anything you said in your original post?

And, if you characterize her resinging as "give up", and that is what you don't like about her, how can you contend that Palin would be better suited for the job? Because she is prettier, and only talks about things that "most Americans care about"?

Edited by Buftex

Gimme a break guys, she's known as the "rock star" diplomat for a reason. Hillary's all about Hillary, her brand and getting it out there, no matter what shes doing. Can we just please not even debate this ?

So why'd you start a thread about it? Just to kick and scream?

Gimme a break guys, she's known as the "rock star" diplomat for a reason. Hillary's all about Hillary, her brand and getting it out there, no matter what shes doing. Can we just please not even debate this ?

I really wonder wtf you are talking about? This has to be a joke, right?

Look up fellas, that was directed to the posters saying she's kept a low profile. No I don't think that aspects worthy of debate.

@ buftez, "resigning" comment was in reply to your question what she needs to do differently to earn my approval. Clear as a bell since I quoted your question in my post. Seriously man when you're not following someone do you ever consider YOU may be the problem?

Look up fellas, that was directed to the posters saying she's kept a low profile. No I don't think that aspects worthy of debate.

@ buftez, "resigning" comment was in reply to your question what she needs to do differently to earn my approval. Clear as a bell since I quoted your question in my post. Seriously man when you're not following someone do you ever consider YOU may be the problem?

Oh, okay. I just assumed, since you loathe her so much, that you knew she has already made clear, her intentions of leaving the job at the end of this current presidential term. She has resigned. It has been known for a while now. If Obama is re-elected, you will have a new SOS to loathe, as your standards are so impeccably high! :rolleyes: You should be very happy!

btw- in your "Resigning" post, I asked two questions...I asked if you were referring to something specific that she had said or done to inspire your silly post, and what she would have to do to meet your high standards? Your answer was "Resigning"....I assumed that was your answer to the first question...if you had said "Resign" it would have made more sense.

Edited by Buftex

Personally, I don't care what our politicians look like- they do an exhausting job. As far as talking about a foreign country, that's her job.

As far as Palin, she really isn't what we saw as McCain's running mate. My friends up in Alaska (both democrat and republican) thought her transformation from governor to VP candidate were startling. Both sides held her in high regard as Governor.

That's your problem then, all these faulty assumptions. Like assuming away the nearly 7 months between now and the end of BO's 1st term

Yeah, I guess you are rignt...add to that, assuming you knew what was going on, and, assuming you knew proper syntax. :rolleyes:

You lost me on this one JSP...

Edited by Buftex

They are not the same unless he is a really good troll. Different philosophies and writing styles. In fact I think they had a discussion between themselves here once. Not saying it isn't possible, but highly unlikely.

They are not the same unless he is a really good troll. Different philosophies and writing styles. In fact I think they had a discussion between themselves here once. Not saying it isn't possible, but highly unlikely.

Kind of a Spock VS. bearded Spock thing?

Secretary Palin

I think Sarah Palin is actually mentally retarded, I mean, the things she says are often absurd...

Hillary is a very accomplished, intelligent women who needs to take a break from public service. She continues to look worse as time goes on, I could be wrong up she looks bloated like she has a drinking problem.