Am I the only one finds Hillary Clinton ....

..... REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING? Looks more and more like a hag each time. And just drones on and on about some foreign place most Americans dont care about. Such a downer, you'd think she'd of gotten some public speaking training by now. And that other hack susan rice fills in and she's just as bad. Condi wasn't as hard to watch but she was useless. Can't we get a REAL Secret of State for a change ?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she'd be better: more presentable, down to earth and practical. Hillary just comes across as a bitter old hag now out to get even with the world cuz she's not president. And she surrounded herself with the same types.

Very true IMO. Secretary of state is our face to the world, and maybe the most important Presidential appointment. We need the best, not to make a political decision to appease the voters that voted for Clinton in the primary's.

Touchy?

Not at all. She was Governor of the state I live in [i voted for her] but she's gone, history. I could care less about Palin but find it amazing how worked up liberals can get over a failed VP candidate from 4 years ago. Maybe I should work HHH remarks into every thread.

Exactly a "Statesman", who could serve under either of the parties. Powell was for a while until that disasterous WMDs presentation to the UN.

Regardless of WMD in Iraq [i honestly think they were moved to Syria] I was proud to have Powell as SoS. Crisp, no nonsense attitude, very professional, some one you knew you could count a handshake on as iron clad. Clinton? <_<

I think she'd be better: more presentable, down to earth and practical. Hillary just comes across as a bitter old hag now out to get even with the world cuz she's not president. And she surrounded herself with the same types.

You really are an idiot.

Not at all. She was Governor of the state I live in [i voted for her] but she's gone, history. I could care less about Palin but find it amazing how worked up liberals can get over a failed VP candidate from 4 years ago. Maybe I should work HHH remarks into every thread.

Jim...you are really being a little pollyannish here. Sure, disparaging Palin is tiresome (because it so easy), but to act as though her failed run at being vice-president of the country was her only act is either being naive, or partisan. I presume you aren't naive... are Palin trashings any less relevant than making Bill Clinton blowjob jokes?

Honestly, the niche that Palin has carved out for herself, and her family, based on her VP candidacy, and her big, ignorant, self-serving mouth should make anyone, either side of the aisle, cringe.

..... REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING? Looks more and more like a hag each time. And just drones on and on about some foreign place most Americans dont care about. Such a downer, you'd think she'd of gotten some public speaking training by now. And that other hack susan rice fills in and she's just as bad. Condi wasn't as hard to watch but she was useless. Can't we get a REAL Secret of State for a change ?

What the !@#$ are you talking about? Are you referring to something specific, or just being an !@#$? Or, are you just looking for some approval from the right-wing nuts on PPP? She "drones on and on about some foreign place that most Americans don't care about"? I would think your post was a joke, but your posts are some times sort of hard to figure out. What should Hillary Clinton be doing differently, so Joe_the_Six_Pack will approve?

You really are an idiot.

Jim...you are really being a little pollyannish here. Sure, disparaging Palin is tiresome (because it so easy), but to act as though her failed run at being vice-president of the country was her only act is either being naive, or partisan. I presume you aren't naive... are Palin trashings any less relevant than making Bill Clinton blowjob jokes?

Honestly, the niche that Palin has carved out for herself, and her family, based on her VP candidacy, and her big, ignorant, self-serving mouth should make anyone, either side of the aisle, cringe.

Palin was not a two term president.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

What the !@#$ are you talking about? Are you referring to something specific, or just being an !@#$? Or, are you just looking for some approval from the right-wing nuts on PPP? She "drones on and on about some foreign place that most Americans don't care about"? I would think your post was a joke, but your posts are some times sort of hard to figure out. What should Hillary Clinton be doing differently, so Joe_the_Six_Pack will approve?

Resigning

Palin was not a two term president.

:rolleyes: Oh okay, since you put it that way!

Resigning

So, now your original post makes even less sense!

Do you liberals ever stop thinking about Palin?

btw- maybe I am mistaken, but I thought NewBils was one of yours! :P

So what exactly is your criterion for an ideal SOS? I am sure Palin would bring a homespun idiocy (that you call "practical)to the position, and yes, she is more attractive than Hillary Clinton...are those the two things? Oh yeah, they have to be polished public speakers to pass your litmus test. And they should only talk about things that Americans care about...anything else?

Exactly a "Statesman", who could serve under either of the parties. Powell was for a while until that disasterous WMDs presentation to the UN.

Yes, Powell presented himself well...of course the fact that, after he left his position, he went around bad mouthing virtually all of the decisions made during his tenure made him look a little weak. Somebody who will speak up and say "I told you so"...great!

In retrospect, I think I would have preferred Secretary Obama.

"REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING" and "looks like a hag" I can get on board with (I've thought that for years about the carpetbagging hack).

But "drones on about some foreign place most Americans don't care about?" It's called HER JOB. :wallbash:

Yeah and she does it excessively. Ad "media whore" to "REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING" and "hag" and its one helluva toxic brew.

Really? What media? To me she's been one of the lowest profile SoS I can recall, I'm surprised at how little I've heard of her over the past 3+ years.