#16- Who is the most indispensable player on defense?

Besides Spiller he pretty much whiffed on the rest of his first draft

On the other hand his last two drafts has been very good IMO

I think that his entire first draft has been a whiff. A #9 overall RB should contribute immediately. But with 2 seasons under his belt Spiller has managed to find the field only due to an injury the second half of the second season. It's not all his fault, he showed signs of life last season as he got more touches. But you do not draft a project "waterbug" RB at 9 overall. You pick one of those much later and lower. That's why I call that pick a whiff as well.

Hopefully the Spiller pick starts paying dividends this season and Spiller wows Gailey so much in camp and preseason that Gailey loses sleep over how to get 2 outstanding RBs enough touches during the season. But so far, eh.

Totally agree about the other 2 drafts.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a moderator or anything, but I'd prefer these be posted individually and the topic heading not be changed every day. The thread has become this mishmash of discussions rather than a cohesive one. More so than usual at least.

Agreed. Or, just to piss some people off... +1

I'm not a moderator or anything, but I'd prefer these be posted individually and the topic heading not be changed every day. The thread has become this mishmash of discussions rather than a cohesive one. More so than usual at least.

I have been wondering the same thing ... where oh where are the moderators.

This thread has changed titles way too many times ... it wouldn't take much effort to start a new thread that follows Chris' new topics rather than this messed up blend.