Introduction

Long time lurker here at TBD, and finally got around to registering. I spend more time reading this section of the board than any other during the off-season, so I figured this should be where I say my "hellos".

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Long time lurker here at TBD, and finally got around to registering. I spend more time reading this section of the board than any other during the off-season, so I figured this should be where I say my "hellos".

Welcome

Welcome

The hell is wrong with you?

Go away.

Welcome. You're an idiot until proven otherwise.

His presence here is proof enough

Maybe even after that...

So you want a parade?

A lot of sexual frustration and latent homosexuality around here, but if you have lurked here for years, you already know this

A lot of sexual frustration and latent homosexuality around here, but if you have lurked here for years, you already know this

Oh you're just pissed that no one gave you a reach-around.

You're an idiot.

(Not really. Just popping your cherry. Though you may very well be...but I'll let you prove it first.)

I'm looking at your avatar and trying to make sense of this statement. It's the old glass houses thing.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I'm looking at your avatar and trying to make sense of this statement. It's the old glass houses thing.

In fairness, Dr. Frankenfurter wasn't necessarily a homosexual as much as he was a bisexual transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

Oh you're just pissed that no one gave you a reach-around.

While we don't always agree politically, we can ALWAYS agree a reach-around is just basic courtesy.....

I guess if you plan to make a post accusing others of latency, perhaps you should not have a pic of a tranny as your avatar?

LOL

Are you still upset that we won't let you be the caboose?

certainly don't want to be to the engine. they guy at the end of the line-up is not gay, he is just having sex....