Official Jake the Snake curse page

Stussy109

He's a decent QB, but very inconsistent. His biggest problem, though, is his name is not John Elway.

186689[/snapback]

And Broncos fans make sure he knows that at every home game. I've never seen a home crowd boo their own QB more then Denver fans have done since Elway retired. Sheesh, even we gave RJ a grace period!

F*%! Jake Plummer.  I hope he throws three picks, before Freeney takes his head off.  Indy needs to come up big and shut down the run.  I hope they flop like the Jags did last week.  Denver is overrated! :(

186675[/snapback]

He was a "Date Rapist" in college.

Screw him. Punk.

GO COLTS!!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Jake Plummer is a great quarterback... leave him ALONE people.

He doesn't deserve all of the boos and crap people feed him- the Broncos wouldn't be a winning team without him at QB.

I wish we had him at QB instead of Drew... we'd be 11-4 by now.

Come to Buffalo, Jake we need you! PLEASE!

:(:devil:0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) :devil: :devil: :devil:

My friend Steph went to ASU with Jake and shut him down. She was at a club and Jake came up to her and said "Hey I am Jake Plummer" and she said "so!". She doesnt follow football and when she came home for break that year she asked if I ever heard of Jake Plummer. I told her who he was :pirate::doh::doh:

F*%! Jake Plummer.  I hope he throws three picks, before Freeney takes his head off.  Indy needs to come up big and shut down the run.  I hope they flop like the Jags did last week.  Denver is overrated! :pirate:

186675[/snapback]

I hope he throws 3 INTs and has 2 Fumbles.