Stay classy, Cheektowaga

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20120629/NEWS01/306290019/1002/RSS01?nclick_check=1

Among those arrested was Jon Naumowicz, 36, of Cheektowaga, Erie County. He was charged with two counts of second-degree harassment public lewdness and criminal impersonation, according to Genesee County sheriff’s deputies.

He is accused of urinating on a woman then fighting with her and a man at the concert, deputies said. When approached by security officers Naumowicz allegedly displayed a gold badge and claimed he was a police officer, deputies said. The badge identified him to be a volunteer firefighter and an emergency medical technician, deputies said.

and people worry about hip-hop concerts lol

The people I typically see at rap/hip-hop concerts are spoiled white teenagers. The most trouble they cause are the lines at the beer tent when they can't believe that the vendor won't accept their fake ID so they can buy a $12 Bud Light.

Well it is a drunken Redneck concert so this doesn't shock me much

I was a little more shocked at the public urination the time I saw DMB with Lawn Seats. Then when I thought about it, it wasn't much of a surprise cause most of the crowd is stoner frat boys or hippies

More like stay classy country music fans. This is the same bunch that littered the stage at Coca-Cola field when the show got canceled there, right?

Also, making DWI/DUI arrests for the police after Darien concerts is like shooting fish in a barrel. And, now they are making the arrests right in the parking lot?

More like stay classy country music fans. This is the same bunch that littered the stage at Coca-Cola field when the show got canceled there, right?

Also, making DWI/DUI arrests for the police after Darien concerts is like shooting fish in a barrel. And, now they are making the arrests right in the parking lot?

They should just arrest everyone as they walk out.

That's what I love about living in the city. When I walk out of the local venues it's "TAXI!!"

I'd be scared about SF taxis... In 2005 we were in SF (OAK-BFLO game) and the taxi driver was higher than we were... Of course my brother (who I was with) loved it... Passin it around with the driver!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: The nice thing was he drove out of his "area" (what ever that is supposed to mean) took us back to our hotel in South Frisco... WTF kind of planet is California!! Only time I ever feared for my life in a taxi and my brother was aiding and abetting the driver! As you can tell I am the up tight one in family!!! :blush:

I'd be scared about SF taxis... In 2005 we were in SF (OAK-BFLO game) and the taxi driver was higher than we were... Of course my brother (who I was with) loved it... Passin it around with the driver!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: The nice thing was he drove out of his "area" (what ever that is supposed to mean) took us back to our hotel in South Frisco... WTF kind of planet is California!! Only time I ever feared for my life in a taxi and my brother was aiding and abetting the driver! As you can tell I am the up tight one in family!!! :blush:

I take it you've never taken a cab ride in the Caribbean? Talk about high drivers and fearing for your life.