Happiest thing Ive ever seen in my life

Ok, I know I'm going to take a LOT of flack for this, but other than big boobs and a pretty face, Kate doesn't really impress me. Her derriere ain't much, she doesn't have a waist or hips, and her midsection is, dare I say, a bit "thick."

She needs to make her hay while she's in her 20s, because that body is not going to age well.

And yes, of course I'd hit it.

Ok, I know I'm going to take a LOT of flack for this, but other than big boobs and a pretty face, Kate doesn't really impress me. Her derriere ain't much, she doesn't have a waist or hips, and her midsection is, dare I say, a bit "thick."

She needs to make her hay while she's in her 20s, because that body is not going to age well.

She looks like an ideal woman.

I like that she's a little bit thick. I don't like the whole skin and bones trend.

In other words: She's normal. And gorgeous.