Elmo doesn't like being tickled by the jews

Just Jack

Article : http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/angry-elmo-impersonator-taken-away-police-183704752.html

NSFW Warning - videos contain rants about jewish people

Video 1

The thread title is misleading. It states that Elmo was on this rant when in fact the linked article points out that it was an Elmo impersonator. The second video actually shows the guy and even in the first one you can tell it is not Elmo's real voice. I am not a mod but would kindly request you to change the thread title. Thanks.

The thread title is misleading. It states that Elmo was on this rant when in fact the linked article points out that it was an Elmo impersonator. The second video actually shows the guy and even in the first one you can tell it is not Elmo's real voice. I am not a mod but would kindly request you to change the thread title. Thanks.

Hey, I hear you brotha... Can't argue with an Elmo aficionado!

Got me thinking about Jewish people and a recent funny story. We were in downtown Chicago a few weekends ago, at Millenum Park... There was a family of Hasidic Jews there. The one little boy was pestering his father to take him to the giftshop... Getting quite vocal... The father calmly pulled him aside and said: "Let me tell you a little something about giftshops!" Then they walked away. Why wife caught what was transpiring and chuckled under her breath... If only 99% of American consumers could have made that walk and talk with the father and his 5 year old son! I was tempted to send my wife and children! LOL! :thumbsup:

If only 99% of American consumers could have made that walk and talk with the father and his 5 year old son! I was tempted to send my wife and children! LOL! :thumbsup:

That era is gone for the 99%, unfortunately, sir.

Which reminds me, I would be neglecting this opportunity if I didn't get in a shameless plug for Jackie Mason, THE ULTIMATE JEW!

http://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatejew?feature=results_main

:thumbsup:

Edited by BmoreBills

Tell you what. I'll change it, but then I'll also change/delete any post/thread of yours I find misleading. Deal?

Tell you what. I'll change it, but then I'll also change/delete any post/thread of yours I find misleading. Deal?

Hey dude I was just looking out for you. I don't want you ending up in court with Elmo on declaration of character charges.

Hey dude I was just looking out for you. I don't want you ending up in court with Elmo on declaration of character charges.

I think you mean 'defacation', not 'declaration'...

:doh:

PS - the Jews, by nature, are not ticklers.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I think you mean 'defacation', not 'declaration'...

:doh:

PS - the Jews, by nature, are not ticklers.

It's up to Elmo how he wants to sue but he is a "character" and Jack "declared" him to be anti-semantic so that is probably the way he will go. The guy in the park imitating Elmo is the one that got defacated because the cops made him take his face off. Jack just linked the videos and did not defacate anyone.