I hope the Bills arent getting distracted

Charlie68

I am getting unconfortable with many of the Bills quotes I have been reading the last few days

The common theme during the win streak was that the Bills remained focused on the next game, business as usual, don't care about other games, focus, execution ...

Now the team is getting caught up in the playoff hype and seem too comfortable, too cocky (cant blame them with all the media attention the get)

I cant remeber all the things Ive read & interviews Ive seen to list them all (its just a feeling I have), but a things I can think of now:

- Moulds should not be telling the press he is calling Indy players and thinking of calling Rams players - what happened to focus on the next game?

- Vincent "no one wants to play us now" and similar comment from other players

Just too much hype - focus on the game preparation!

I seriously doubt anything could ruin the focus of the team at this point. Random quotes mean nothing especially when you can take them out of context so easily.

Troy Vincent hasn't said anything that hasn't be repeated by the ESPN analysts, Media, and other players around the league.

The one person you should worry about losing focus would be Mike Mularkey and well that isn't going to happen.

No way the bills are distracted. There is a bills player that has never seen playoffs. His name is Takeo Spikes. This bills team will be pumped up and most definitly ready to KICK SOME STEELER BUTT.