AP Source: Redskins QB Griffin target of extortion

Link

A former Baylor basketball player is facing a federal extortion charge for allegedly threatening to release "derogatory information" about Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III unless he was paid.

Wow. RG3 made the right decision involving police.

Doesn't really matter what it is, blackmail never stops. Well, actually, if it's info re: serious criminal activity and someone has evidence then they've got you by the short 'n' curlies b/c you can't really go to the cops.... This isn't the case here --- rumors are that it's a case of "Not that there's anything wrong with that" (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Edited by UConn James

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link

Wow. RG3 made the right decision involving police.

Doesn't really matter what it is, blackmail never stops. Well, actually, if it's info re: serious criminal activity and someone has evidence then they've got you by the short 'n' curlies b/c you can't really go to the cops.... This isn't the case here --- rumors are that it's a case of "Not that there's anything wrong with that" (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I suppose that may be better then this extortion...My link

or isnt interested in that type of thing (not that theres anything wrong with that), as the original extortion alleged

It sounds like he could make use of Kim K if he really wanted to squash those rumors.

If I am reading the innuendoes correctly...who cares if he's 'interested in that kind of thing' or not.

or isnt interested in that type of thing (not that theres anything wrong with that), as the original extortion alleged

So what is the rumor? I didn't see it in the article. I read it twice. Must have missed it.

Not really a rumor. Just speculation that the woman in question has her share of... gifts. The ones that keep on giving.

As one of the posters put it: Stay away, Robert.

BA

Wait, so he's gay or he has an STD? I'm not keeping up with the euphemisms here.

im pretty sure the allegation in the extortion is that hes gay.

im also pretty sure we got off the rails and people are now arguing that kim kardashian is infested with stds.

i may be wrong, but i think its morphed into two different topics.

Edited by NoSaint

im pretty sure the allegation in the extortion is that hes gay.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a gay quarterback in the NFL.

~Troy Aikman

I keed, I keed. I guess I need to find some humor in this, because it's really a very sad story.