fantasy football 2012

natas

As a family full of football (buffalo)(bill13ve) fans, my wife and i along with my 9yr old son and 5 yr daughter all play fantasy football but every time i put us all in a league together there is always one F.ing jerk who always talks sex or bullsh1t on there for my kids to see. So my question is does anyone encounter this and where do u play online to get out of the clowns?

ya that works but i dont know that many people who play fantasy .....everyone i know loves football but the last time i tried to help someone play i ended up putting their line up in every week

You can always try and find people on the boards here. Your best bet is to use friends and family to fill out those extra spots. You will run into the problem of the absent player but the more people you try out the more likely you'll find one who will be a great league member. I don't know how old your kids are but maybe they have friends who'd like to play in the league? That way, trash talk can be had between friends but monitored by an adult.

thanks to all who have replied we all play on espn and nfl.com so when the time is right i will ask who wants a family friendly league and i will invite those who want to play thanks again everyone

bill13ve!!

Very easy answer. Find that handful of friends/family that you know are going to keep things at the level you need them to be. If you can't find enough people to fill out a league, ask them if they have friends/family that want to be part of it with the understanding that there's kids on the site. I've been running a keeper league myself now for going on 15 years and there's a waiting list for people that want to be part of it. It makes a huge difference when you don't have a bunch of idiots on your site saying things they shouldn't. Heck, even if something does come up, you as the commissioner can deal with it directly.