Anyone want to buy a 2010 Ford F350 diesel cheap?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to admit it,but that is a fair thought. Unlikely though. This is not a normal trail head area.

:P

Anyway... What is he or she doing out there is beyond me, it is almost all daylight out there this time of the season... I seen the movie Insomnia... ;)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Good to know your insightfull understanding of Alaska include's a Steven King movie. What can I top that with?

Tell him you ate carp once and it wasn't that good so you don't understand what all the fuss is about.

That Chicago is filled with mobsters and corrupt goverment officials?

Chicago, Al Capone... Bang! Bang!

Lot's of small bones. Tasted bad. But it feeds the world! Thank God for the Union members tending the locks of Chicago!

What kinda carp... Hope it wasn't common carp... That isn't the carp we are talking about... :nana:

Anyway... I am not in a union.

Wow... Batting 0fer today.

Good to know your insightfull understanding of Alaska include's a Steven King movie. What can I top that with?

I was joking dude... Hence the wink.

I am really starting to wonder if something happened to the owner. It was carefully backed in, not just a reckless pull in like you would expect from a thief.

Call a private detective. Maybe for 50 bucks or so he can get you some info from the plate number.

Just a thought

I am really starting to wonder if something happened to the owner. It was carefully backed in, not just a reckless pull in like you would expect from a thief.

I know you said you are not by a trailhead... Sure the guy isn't out in the wilderness?? Also, did you check your tenants? What about your apartment that you rent out? There has to be a connection to your property and somebody who lives there?

Good luck...