Anyone want to buy a 2010 Ford F350 diesel cheap?

One of the tenets in a apartment I own alerted me yesterday that someone had parked the truck in the apt. parking area and walked away. Well I must have just missed it because the hood was still warm when I checked it. I figured well it's Sat. night maybe hopped in his buddy's car for a night of boozing-prob come and pick it up 3am. Nope. It's still on my property over 24 hours later.

I called the police yesterday and again today with the plate # to see if it was stolen. No. This is not a abandoned piece of junk, the trucks gota be worth over 30K.

Any thought's on why someone would do this?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's mine, for the life of me i've been wondering where i parked that damned thing..would you mind shipping it to me? I'm good for the money....

One of the tenets in a apartment I own alerted me yesterday that someone had parked the truck in the apt. parking area and walked away. Well I must have just missed it because the hood was still warm when I checked it. I figured well it's Sat. night maybe hopped in his buddy's car for a night of boozing-prob come and pick it up 3am. Nope. It's still on my property over 24 hours later.

I called the police yesterday and again today with the plate # to see if it was stolen. No. This is not a abandoned piece of junk, the trucks gota be worth over 30K.

Any thought's on why someone would do this?

it's mine, for the life of me i've been wondering where i parked that damned thing..would you mind shipping it to me? I'm good for the money....

Wait send me a[rubber]check, and I will draw on it[on my account] and send you shiping. Really this is weird. Tires and rims alone $1600. And there it sits.

Much as I can see some laundry in the back, a single spoon laying on the pass seat. Snow shovel in the bed. No money gun's or jewelry :wallbash:

Do you have 'parking for tenants only' type signs up? I'm sure you can get it towed at this point.

Do you have 'parking for tenants only' type signs up? I'm sure you can get it towed at this point.

No. My neighbor's apartments do and they are ugly, [who the hell what's to come home after work and look at a " vehicles will be towed at owners expense" sign?] in fact I asked him to take them down.[brisk "no"].

Really no skin off my back. I will call the cop's 10x, DMV 10x, then part it out. What else can I do?

Much as I can see some laundry in the back, a single spoon laying on the pass seat. Snow shovel in the bed. No money gun's or jewelry :wallbash:

Gee, a single spoon you say?

Burn marks on the bottom of said spoon?

Edited by John Adams

Give us the plate #. All of us board members will then scour the internet to give you the owner's name and home address, then we can can use the internet to harass him and his family.

:thumbsup:

FAR 807 is the Alaska plate. Could not read VIN because of heavy dew on windshield. Course I could just bust it, and why not?

I will put the VIN on here today when I can.

No. My neighbor's apartments do and they are ugly, [who the hell what's to come home after work and look at a " vehicles will be towed at owners expense" sign?] in fact I asked him to take them down.[brisk "no"].

Really no skin off my back. I will call the cop's 10x, DMV 10x, then part it out. What else can I do?

What are the odds it's just somebody visiting one of the neighbor's apartments who doesn't want his truck towed?

Edited by Captain Caveman