Justice served or a miscarriage of justice?

Beerball

Where was the mother while her 3 year old was having her hair cut by strangers in a McDonalds?

Regardless, I love the judge's action. 13 is plenty old enough to know what she was doing and it sounds like that particular 13 year old is already a nasty little pyscho. Plus, her mother could have simply said 'no deal'.

Edited by KD in CT

Where was the mother while her 3 year old was having her hair cut by strangers in a McDonalds?

Regardless, I love the judge's action. 13 is plenty old enough to know what she was doing and it sounds like that particular 13 year old is already a nasty little pyscho. Plus, her mother could have simply said 'no deal'.

Bingo. The judge could have simply given her the community service. He gives the mom an out, she takes it, and now she's complaining that he gave her the option? :blink:

That was exactly my question as well.

Not to mention the toddler was unattended so long, the creepy teenager(s) actually had time to leave to buy scissors somewhere else and then come back and the 3 year old was still not being taken care of?

If I'm the judge, I've got a lot more questions than, "Would you like a haircut?"

That was exactly my question as well.

Not to mention the toddler was unattended so long, the creepy teenager(s) actually had time to leave to buy scissors somewhere else and then come back and the 3 year old was still not being taken care of?

If I'm the judge, I've got a lot more questions than, "Would you like a haircut?"

+1 Where was the mother?