People don't get "net worth" vs "income"

Again your stupidity astounds me. You are not supporting any church. He is. With his money. Making his choice. You want to claim someone else's ****? Move to Europe.

1st point, its not his ****. its labors. we already proved that in the thread that lasted 1 month because you dont understand how profit is created through use value and market changes...... but nevermind that... assume it is capital gains and is his income. any income must be taxed. by reducing that tax through charity, thats money taken away from debt reduction and roads, etc...

really? its capital gains, ( income)...

this is like me taking my check, and instead of paying the normal tax, i reduce it by giving some of that tax money to the branch davidians... :blink:

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st point, its not his ****. its labors. we already proved that in the thread that lasted 1 month because you dont understand how profit is created through use value and market changes...... but nevermind that... assume it is capital gains and is his income. any income must be taxed. by reducing that tax through charity, thats money taken away from debt reduction and roads, etc...

really? its capital gains, ( income)...

this is like me taking my check, and instead of paying the normal tax, i reduce it by giving some of that tax money to the branch davidians... :blink:

No, it's not like that. It's like you gave part of your check to the Davidians and didn't have to pay taxes on the portion of the check that you didn't keep for yourself. It's a significant difference.

No, it's not like that. It's like you gave part of your check to the Davidians and didn't have to pay taxes on the portion of the check that you didn't keep for yourself. It's a significant difference.

saying it over and over like some imbecile doesnt make it true...

it has to do with income that is taxable. a person makes 100$ from capital gains. usually 15$ will be taxed. instead, that person gives 2$ to the branch davidians and now he is only taxed at 13$...

100-15 = 85

98-13 = 85

the 2$ went to the branch davidians instead of a !@#$ing hospital or debt reduction. :censored::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

as tom would say, who is obssesed with me, youre a !@#$ing idiot...

saying it over and over like some imbecile doesnt make it true...

it has to do with income that is taxable. a person makes 100$ from capital gains. usually 15$ will be taxed. instead, that person gives 2$ to the branch davidians and now he is only taxed at 13$...

100-15 = 85

98-13 = 85

the 2$ went to the branch davidians instead of a !@#$ing hospital or debt reduction. :censored::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

as tom would say, who is obssesed with me, youre a !@#$ing idiot...

Oh the irony :lol:

And for the record. If the additional $2 mil was taxable as capital gains you're looking at $300k less in tax revenues (that could have gone for hospitals and debt reduction.

Who's stupid now you dirty sheep !@#$er?!?!

And for the record. If the additional $2 mil was taxable as capital gains you're looking at $300k less in tax revenues (that could have gone for hospitals and debt reduction.

The math is simple. It is the difference between 100x15% or 98x15% which can easily be converted into sheep if he prefers.

umm, no. the extra 2$ out of 15$ goes to the needed taxes or the cult. you see he pays the cult instead of the full amount on taxes... :doh:

The math is simple. It is the difference between 100x15% or 98x15% which can easily be converted into sheep if he prefers.

the tax rate would go down because of the donation to the cult...

1st point, its not his ****. its labors. we already proved that in the thread that lasted 1 month

No, we proved you're a !@#$ing nitwit in that thread. It's still his money to give away.

the tax rate would go down because of the donation to the cult...

No, it won't, unless he gives away $50M of $50M. Capital gains tax is basically a flat rate at that level.

because they made a stupid market investment. we are not talking about money just sitting in a bank, rather capital gains, ie money invested. ie house bought for 500k, and then sold for 250k... the 250k should still be taxed.

So if I deposit $1,000 in the bank... And then withdraw $500 of it... Should I be taxed on that $500? :unsure:

No, we proved you're a !@#$ing nitwit in that thread. It's still his money to give away.

No, it won't, unless he gives away $50M of $50M. Capital gains tax is basically a flat rate at that level.

You're wasting your breath. He doesn't even understand the difference between a tax credit and a tax deduction.

Give the guy a break. He's only trying to get laid.

Of course he would then be a greedy capitalist pig-dog that was enjoying the benefits of the slave labor; exploiting that poor hooker he hired on the street corner while doing nothing himself but shuffling some fake money around.

Of course he would then be a greedy capitalist pig-dog that was enjoying the benefits of the slave labor; exploiting that poor hooker he hired on the street corner while doing nothing himself but shuffling some fake money around.

this literally has nothing to do with what i said and makes no sense...

good job buddy! :thumbsup:

Why should a capital loss be taxed? Hell, why should capital be taxed? :wacko:

because if youre in business, you should be taxed. labor or owner.

when a person takes a lesser job, or a paycut, can they write that off?

this is like a person making 20 an hr, and goes to 15 an hr, and now pays zero taxes.

same for capital. if your capital contracts, or some places go under, you should still be taxed. you shouldnt be able to carry over losses from a present net loss.

a capital investment is not the same as money in a savings account.

a bar with capital gains should be taxed. a bar with capital losses, relevant to what it was worth last fy or when it was originally bought, should still be taxed.

a bar with capital gains should be taxed. a bar with capital losses, relevant to what it was worth last fy or when it was originally bought, should still be taxed.

What on earth does this even mean?? You are so effing out your your element here . What is your element anyway? Playing in a sand box?

You're mixing capital gains taxes with property taxes and if the owner of the bar leases the space they don't pay any property taxes either. Man you're lost.

What on earth does this even mean?? You are so effing out your your element here . What is your element anyway? Playing in a sand box?

You're mixing capital gains taxes with property taxes and if the owner of the bar leases the space they don't pay any property taxes either. Man you're lost.

but if you are a shareholder in a company and that company is worth less, your stock is worth less. it should still be taxed. im not talking about property taxes in the sense that a house just sits there. im taking about business worth less or more, through capital loss or gain, should be taxed regardless.

it is property, but in a different sense, ie capital

you want to play a trick. you want to compare money in a bank compared to being a shareholder.

so say im a shareholder of walmart and that share is 20%. even if my share goes down in value, that doesnt mean i dont have to pay taxes.... this is just another way for rich people to not pay taxes, because they are shareholders instead of labor...