is the new atheist movement a bad idea...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from mobile, al

Dear Albertan,

At the top of page 3 you asked why Harris would want to get laid. I have already answered that. Please feel free to ask any other question firing across the wide Canadian gaps between synapses.

Dear Albertan,

At the top of page 3 you asked why Harris would want to get laid. I have already answered that. Please feel free to ask any other question firing across the wide Canadian gaps between synapses.

But was it Harris's intensive purpose to get laid?

But was it Harris's intensive purpose to get laid?

Obviously or why would he just ramble on and on like that? Yes I realize he has an inferiority complex but that alone can't explain it

Anyway I have a theory that while Harris's line of crap has helped him get dumb chicks into bed he is never satisfied because when things start going his way and the chick whimpers "Oh God" the whole thing just falls apart and he has to start from scratch. And I'm not saying he cares what she says either. My guess is that the chick realizes what she has said and starts wondering if that messed things up and when chicks think, as we all know, it is not good. Thus Harris has to go out and try again. This is why the atheist braniac schtick won't really work. He could make up something about converting and then he could say "Oh God", the chick could say "Oh God" and everyone would be happy except people like us on message boards that are still forced to listen to this crap.

Obviously or why would he just ramble on and on like that? Yes I realize he has an inferiority complex but that alone can't explain it

Anyway I have a theory that while Harris's line of crap has helped him get dumb chicks into bed he is never satisfied because when things start going his way and the chick whimpers "Oh God" the whole thing just falls apart and he has to start from scratch. And I'm not saying he cares what she says either. My guess is that the chick realizes what she has said and starts wondering if that messed things up and when chicks think, as we all know, it is not good. Thus Harris has to go out and try again. This is why the atheist braniac schtick won't really work. He could make up something about converting and then he could say "Oh God", the chick could say "Oh God" and everyone would be happy except people like us on message boards that are still forced to listen to this crap.

This a a private sector message board. You are not being "forced" to listen to this crap. Public sector would be another thing.

are you religious? you seem mad bro?

are you religious? you seem mad bro?

Mad? What on Earth makes you think I'm mad?

You think I'm religious because I can spot a guy like Harris that can't get laid making up crap in an effort to get laid? Why would I be mad about that? People like him are on opportunity for me to make $$$$.

How does pointing out that Harris is an uber dork make me religious? There are tons of dorks out there with no clue that come up with other crap to get laid. Some of them are preachers. Look at Jimmy Hogwarts back in the day or Pat Robinson. They couldn't get laid except for Pat with Tammy :sick: . I knew their religious stuff was an effort to get laid and even that barely worked. Hogwarts needed to pay hookers. Anyway, I guess pointing that out makes me atheist. So I guess I'm a religious atheist. Is that it?

I'm still not mad though.

You think I'm religious because I can spot a guy like Harris that can't get laid making up crap in an effort to get laid? Why would I be mad about that? People like him are on opportunity for me to make $$$$.

How does pointing out that Harris is an uber dork make me religious? There are tons of dorks out there with no clue that come up with other crap to get laid. Some of them are preachers. Look at Jimmy Hogwarts back in the day or Pat Robinson. They couldn't get laid except for Pat with Tammy :sick: . I knew their religious stuff was an effort to get laid and even that barely worked. Hogwarts needed to pay hookers. Anyway, I guess pointing that out makes me atheist. So I guess I'm a religious atheist. Is that it?

seriously man, you seem angry? have you researched harris? why dont you address his argument instead of ad hominem attacks... is it really that hard?

Right out of the Book of Mormon.

seriously man, you seem angry? have you researched harris? why dont you address his argument instead of ad hominem attacks... is it really that hard?

I am not angry. I do question Harris' motives as to me it is clear to see he only wants to get laid.

Anyway I question Jimmy Hogwart's in the same way but I am not angry about that either.

As for you I question your use of punctuation but I am not angry at you.

You can question someone without being angry at them. You can also dismiss someone with out anger. See how that works?

To be clear I never called Harris gay, but if he is, so what?. I'm not sure where you're going with that part of your post. Even if he were gay, there is no difference there at all. Gay people do stupid things like that to get laid too.