• Uphold individual mandate but strike down other provisions
    • Strike down Indivdual Mandate but uphold remainder
    • Strike down Individual Mandate and other provisions
    • Strike down in entirety

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week I came down with a mystery illness that is affecting my hearing and balance. My doctor has ordered a CT scan but I can't get it until my insurance decides I need it. Thank god I don't have government bureaucrats making those decisions...just insurance bureaucrats! :rolleyes:

PTR

This week I came down with a mystery illness that is affecting my hearing and balance.

Sounds like Leodis McKelvinitis.

My doctor has ordered a CT scan but I can't get it until my insurance decides I need it. Thank god I don't have government bureaucrats making those decisions...just insurance bureaucrats! :rolleyes:

PTR

Hey, you'll hear me complaining as much about accountants at insurers making medical decisions just as much as you will about government bureaucrats making them. I still say that, if bean-counters at Kaiser can have the final say on tests and treatment, we should be able to sue them for malpractice.

This week I came down with a mystery illness that is affecting my hearing and balance. My doctor has ordered a CT scan but I can't get it until my insurance decides I need it. Thank god I don't have government bureaucrats making those decisions...just insurance bureaucrats! :rolleyes:

PTR

If you think it's bad now just wait.

PTR

And how will things be any better when government bureaucrats are making the decision instead of insurance bureaucrats?

Oh yeah, they work for the government so they're benign and only have your best interest in mind :rolleyes:

Lefties hate on the insurance companies because they're a big fat greedy faceless corporation. What lefties don't seem to realize is that the US Federal Government is in realty the largest corporation in the world. Yeah let the government run it. You want to talk about a monopoly that isn't accountable to anyone?

Edited by /dev/null

And how will things be any better when government bureaucrats are making the decision instead of insurance bureaucrats?

Oh yeah, they work for the government so they're benign and only have your best interest in mind :rolleyes:

Lefties hate on the insurance companies because they're a big fat greedy faceless corporation. What lefties don't seem to realize is that the US Federal Government is in realty the largest corporation in the world. Yeah let the government run it. You want to talk about a monopoly that isn't accountable to anyone?

It's amazing that libs can't realize that the reason the government wastes so much money is because they hand-out sweetheart deals to corporations and/or individuals that are near and dear to them.