Europe will never learn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you see corps have this thing called a pension fund or fund for paying for vacation time. when they buy bad debt to fund those ops, then they cant exist anymore... :doh:

What !@#$ing planet are you on?

It's obvious that his whole goal is to mess up every thread he can. He's seeking attention and the more he is ignored the sooner he'll go away. Along with two Youtube videos, this is what he posted in the Shoutbox yesterday. Not a link, but the whole damn thing:

Still, he's too pricelessly stupid to outright ban. I'm in favor of creating an official MDP thread, and moving all his posts there.

What !@#$ing planet are you on?

Still, he's too pricelessly stupid to outright ban. I'm in favor of creating an official MDP thread, and moving all his posts there.

Again, he is no more crusading than others. Ban him, and I suppose you have to ban the other crusaders. No?

What's the ToS say about administrative crusades (ie: creating an official MDP).

Don't think I am siding with him... I am not... But let's not be hypocritical because he gets under 3rd's and others skin. Who creates the most crusading type threads here?

If you don't like him... Just don't reply... Stop enabling him 3rd.

Again, he is no more crusading than others. Ban him, and I suppose you have to ban the other crusaders. No?

What's the ToS say about administrative crusades (ie: creating an official MDP).

Don't think I am siding with him... I am not... But let's not be hypocritical because he gets under 3rd's and others skin. Who creates the most crusading type threads here?

I think similar to the "just because" taxable we should implement a " just because" ban.

There does come a point when posting the same **** in every thread, no matter how irrelevant, becomes completely disruptive and banning should arguably be considered.

Although by that logic, I should be banned for my never-ending crusade of calling people idiots. Good thing I have tenure.

There does come a point when posting the same **** in every thread, no matter how irrelevant, becomes completely disruptive and banning should arguably be considered.

Although by that logic, I should be banned for my never-ending crusade of calling people idiots. Good thing I have tenure.

So tenure is written into the ToS? Good thing for that.

You guys are. Making it disruptive.

I've responded directly to him maybe once or twice in the last few weeks. So, being a conservative and posting mostly conservative topics is crusading? This guy is just posting his nonsensical crap in every thread. The people that get into discussions for the sole purpose of toying with him are the enablers.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I've responded directly to him maybe once or twice in the last few weeks. So, being a conservative and posting mostly conservative topics is crusading? This guy is just posting his nonsensical crap in every thread. The people that get into discussions for the sole purpose of toying with him are the enablers.

A crusade is a crusade... Your sh*t is no more non-sensical than his. There is a trial in Norway that needs your help.

A crusade is a crusade... Your sh*t is no more non-sensical than his. There is a trial in Norway that needs your help.

So posting on a wide range of conservative topics is the equivalent of what this dope is doing? Toll booth giving you a little case of cabin fever?

so if your left, its crusading and seeking attention. more ad hom btw. but if its right wing, you are simply correct and logical... :wallbash: :wallbash:

:sick: even if im stupid as !@#$, i hate when people on the left and right want to shut others down. ban them, put them in prison, limit speech, pc cutlure gone wild...

go !@#$ yourself!

It's obvious that his whole goal is to mess up every thread he can.

He's seeking attention
and the more he is ignored the sooner he'll go away. Along with two Youtube videos, this is what he posted in the Shoutbox yesterday. Not a link, but the whole damn thing:

doesnt everyone here want to argue politics? should we all just run away in our little corner and be scared? because you disagree you want to ban, instead of dealing with the ideas.

:rolleyes:

I thought we were talking about Europe.

the same thing happened. it was a salient example.

in iceland over 7-8 years, the bankers privatized the banks and then levereged out 100 billion when the gdp was only 13 billion in 2000. they sold the cdos, left town and now iceland workers are left with the tab...

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER