Europe will never learn

Why should I be required to pay you for zero work? You've never worked a commission job have you?

because people will be happier, more productive. i mean, yeah we have weekends off, for some people i think. i dont. my dad doesnt. in fact most people i talk to now only get sunday off, thats about it.

i think you would be paying me so i dont get too stressed... jmo...

is it really that unreasonable to ask for 2 , 2 week vacations a year? once during the summer, another during winter/holidays? or whenever really? hell, what about just one 2 week vacation?

again, economics is not simply a bottom line thing, there is philosophy and political stability involved.

would you feel bad if the govt funded it? is this really the end of capitalism? really?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because people will be happier, more productive. i mean, yeah we have weekends off, for some people i think. i dont. my dad doesnt. in fact most people i talk to now only get sunday off, thats about it.

i think you would be paying me so i dont get too stressed... jmo...

is it really that unreasonable to ask for 2 , 2 week vacations a year? once during the summer, another during winter/holidays? or whenever really? hell, what about just one 2 week vacation?

again, economics is not simply a bottom line thing, there is philosophy and political stability involved.

would you feel bad if the govt funded it? is this really the end of capitalism? really?

You didn't ask for 2 weeks. You asked for 30 days which is 6 weeks.

But what if the government funded it? I mean, they could just print the money and since it's not worth anything it won't cost them anything to fund my vacation.

But what if the government funded it? I mean, they could just print the money and since it's not worth anything it won't cost them anything to fund my vacation.

so since we champion markets, and we all know some people do better than others in markets, if youre poor, no vacation for you.

oh god, six weeks... :bag:

the govt has the power to tax. if people want vacation, then we can vote for reps with this idea.

so since we champion markets, and we all know some people do better than others in markets, if youre poor, no vacation for you.

the govt has the power to tax. if people want vacation, then we can vote for reps with this idea.

!@#$ yeah! Let's vote in those that will give us 4 weeks of paid vacation guaran!@#$ingteed day one!! Just like the Euros. Wait, that hasn't worked out so well. :cry:

With holidays included I get 5 1/2 weeks per year.

B-)

\

I get four plus two personal days. On top of that I never stop gaining sick time for hours worked. I currently am carrying 88 days of sick time. I can't complain. And no I don't work for the government. My current benefits are far better than anything I ever got working for the government.

I don't normally respond to anything you post. Frankly. You are a waste of anybody's time. Your posts are attention driven. Your two videos and several page Obama speech that you posted in the Shoutbox today are evidence of that. You've been told before that schit freezes it up. I rarely even post there but it does appear prominently when I open up here. I see Marcellus geting waived soon. Here's a site you might find more to your liking:

romperroom4adultsthatcantaccepttheyquitgrowingupinfifthgrade.com

I don't normally respond to anything you post. Frankly. You are a waste of anybody's time. Your posts are attention driven. Your two videos and several page Obama speech that you posted in the Shoutbox today are evidence of that. You've been told before that schit freezes it up. I rarely even post there but it does appear prominently when I open up here. I see Marcellus geting waived soon. Here's a site you might find more to your liking:

romperroom4adultsthatcantaccepttheyquitgrowingupinfifthgrade.com

He crusades no more than you.

And who were the banks lending money to and why were they lending them the money that caused them to crash?

Because they could make huge profits.

for example-

many of the bad loans were sold as cdos to other firms, and the more they sold these cdos, the more profit they made. they were given perfect triple a scores. in fact, the riskier the loan and the more they sold, the richer they got. and then they got even richer knowing they would fail by betting against them with insurance companies, like aig for example.

and guess what? many of these **** cdos were sold to pension funds, and vacation funding.

so your proverbial question is did the govt cause this? well yeah, they looked the other way because of lobbying and cut regulation which would have stopped much of this risky consolidation of bad debt along with selling it. same with the bs credit scores.

people like bush even wanted these loans to happen, not to help poor people, of course they said that, but it was to help their wall st criminals...

they knew it would fail, and the govt would be left with the tab. ie taxpayer...

if they really wanted to help poor people, they would know extreme debt is not the way to do this but rather providing full employment, and providing higher education like the rest of the developed world.

Because they could make huge profits.

for example-

many of the bad loans were sold as cdos to other firms, and the more they sold these cdos, the more profit they made. they were given perfect triple a scores. in fact, the riskier the loan and the more they sold, the richer they got. and then they got even richer knowing they would fail by betting against them with insurance companies, like aig for example.

and guess what? many of these **** cdos were sold to pension funds, and vacation funding.

so your proverbial question is did the govt cause this? well yeah, they looked the other way because of lobbying and cut regulation which would have stopped much of this risky consolidation of bad debt along with selling it. same with the bs credit scores.

people like bush even wanted these loans to happen, not to help poor people, of course they said that, but it was to help their wall st criminals...

they knew it would fail, and the govt would be left with the tab. ie taxpayer...

if they really wanted to help poor people, they would know extreme debt is not the way to do this but rather providing full employment, and providing higher education like the rest of the developed world.

Ok next question. Why were the governments borrowing so much !@#$img money? And please keep it short.,,,yeah like that's gonna happen.

because people will be happier, more productive.

Fitter, happier, more productive;

Comfortable;

Not drinking too much;

Regular exercise at the gym (Three days a week);

Getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries.

Ok next question. Why were the governments borrowing so much !@#$img money? And please keep it short.,,,yeah like that's gonna happen.

The bush tax cuts, wars in iraq and afghanistan, drug program not paid for, and lack of regulation on cdos created almost all the debt.

the depression caused a great amount in debt.

bush and obama are both responsible. to what degree is up for debate.

but thats why we have a huge debt...

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3036

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

At this point, he's not worth the extra keystrokes it takes to type "you're an idiot".

How the !@#$ do you sell a mortgage bond to a vacation? :wacko:

At this point, he's not worth the extra keystrokes it takes to type "you're an idiot".

How the !@#$ do you sell a mortgage bond to a vacation? :wacko:

you see corps have this thing called a pension fund or fund for paying for vacation time. when they buy bad debt to fund those ops, then they cant exist anymore... :doh:

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

The bush tax cuts, wars in iraq and afghanistan, drug program not paid for, and lack of regulation on cdos created almost all the debt.

the depression caused a great amount in debt.

bush and obama are both responsible. to what degree is up for debate.

but thats why we have a huge debt...

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3036

I thought we were talking about Europe.