EZC taking all new comers

EndZoneCrew

in honor of the Buffalo Bills push towards the playoffs......if anyone wants to join...enter drive 3 or drive 4 along the railing behind Louie's hot dogs......WHO'S IN?????? Let's GIT ER DONE!!!!!! :(

Joe, I heard you made JZ go out for a celebratory beer after the game on Sunday.... Wish i wasnt being such a hungover B word... I would have drank more than ONE beer! :(

But, this sunday - git r done!

186522[/snapback]

yes I did....well deserved BREW.....you better strap on a set of balls when you are watching the game this week

yes I did....well deserved BREW.....you better strap on a set of balls when you are watching the game this week

186524[/snapback]

At the bar i go to to watch, they only have the original version of "Shout" by the Isley Brothers... So, I went and downloaded the good version, with Boomer at the beggining and end, and had to go buy a boom box at Target that will be loud enough for the bar, and burned the CD...

Sunday, there will be balls.

There will be beer.

And there will then be playoffs.

At the bar i go to to watch, they only have the original version of "Shout" by the Isley Brothers... So, I went and downloaded the good version, with Boomer at the beggining and end, and had to go buy a boom box at Target that will be loud enough for the bar, and burned the CD...

There will be beer.

186526[/snapback]

nice!

There will be beer.

186526[/snapback]

BTW I did buy a cowbell on Monday...thought you would appreciate that!!!!