NEW: Syracuse-to-Rochester-to Bills game shuttle

Suggestion: Attend a few of the Bills training camp sessions in Pittsford. There's always a lot of Bills fans from here in the 'Cuse in attendance. Talk to them about it. I'm sure they'll be interested and the word will spread!!

Kudos!! :thumbsup:

Just be real careful promoting things at Bills camp. The Bills charge big money to businesses to promote their wares. If they catch you, you will be asked to leave.

PTR

As a confessed doubter, skeptic, and critic of the way this organization has done things for the past ten years, I must say that it's threads like this one that give me the most hope for the future. -Fans coming together for the good of the team. Solidarity and high attendance at home games. This is 90's stuff. The kind of stuff that gives me goosebumps. Bills fans exist in droves all over central and western New York. Bringing them together and getting them to home games is a truly fan-tastic idea!

Edited by #34fan

The 34 passenger Coach bus will leave from Bayberry Plaza off rt. 57 in Liverpool, NY at 6:15 AM gameday morning

Cool to see a Bayberry Plaza reference - sure brings back memories! Part of my kid years were spent in Liverpool and I used to ride there on my bike as a kid and buy candy at the Tri-R Drug store, about 35 years ago.