Percy Harvin requests a trade

Maybe that is because the majority of his issues have been internal football problems and not DUI's, domestic violence or arrests for peeing in public. Additionally, are there any Vikings who didn't have a problem with Brad Childress? Yes, the same Brad Childress who was fired and out of work for two years and now holds the prestigious title of "Offensive Coordinator.....for the Browns".

how many had to be seperated before it came to blows... and have a history of it coming to blows with their coach so close in their history. its more than a small red flag that a guy that had attacked a coach was again in a coaches face, even if the coach was brad childress. what a buffoon childress was though....

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how many had to be seperated before it came to blows... and have a history of it coming to blows with their coach so close in their history. its more than a small red flag that a guy that had attacked a coach was again in a coaches face, even if the coach was brad childress. what a buffoon childress was though....

I guess the fact that he was back in practice today in a good mood and working hard ruins this whole crusade.....

didn't Favre have a seriously heated conversation with Chili? By the way, if they were separated....there is no telling what "would have happened".

I guess the fact that he was back in practice today in a good mood and working hard ruins this whole crusade.....

didn't Favre have a seriously heated conversation with Chili? By the way, if they were separated....there is no telling what "would have happened".

i maintain - given his track record, i wouldnt touch him. wouldnt even consider it. not for a second. i wouldnt have gone near 40 year old, ill show up when i want, and you cant tell me what plays to call brett favre either.

even if you discount half of the stuff i mentioned, and the media embellished some more (which i left the door open on a lot of things), the remaining is still not baggage id go near.

further, theres no indication hes gotten any help with it. he certainly doesnt owe it to the public to disclose that, but given the information available - there is no indication that hes addressed the issue.

based on that, unless theres something new youd like to bring to the table, ill duck out of this one.

Edited by NoSaint

Thats a pretty bold statement, emmit smith comes to mind before percy

Athlete - Yes, football player not even close....

Nobody played better football than Percy Harvin. Period. He was absolutely unstoppable. With him: 2 championships. Without him (and everything else the same): 0 championships. There is no doubt. When he left, nobody ever replaced him. He is the most dynamic player to ever come from that school and to compare him to spiller or bush or anyone like that just shows ignorance. Percy Harvin is a straight game changer. Hell of a football player. Would be our best WR.