Would you kill a critter

plenzmd1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems pretty racist to me.

Seriously. Coackroaches are ok to kill but squirrels aren't? Cockroaches aren't even really that fun to kill. They squish and leave a mess in the house. At least squirrels leave a mess in the outdoors plus crows and stuff get to eat while cockroaches just jam up the sewage treatment plant.

Anyway, squirrels are jerks. They are always at the window taunting my hamster Sammy. I am judge and jury and the Bently and me are executioner.

This ^^^^^^^^

..............and if you see one you can bet your ass there's plenty more lurking around. Get you house sprayed big cat.

That's the reason why if a health inspector finds just one in a restaurant you get cited for cockroach infestation. If they find one while the kitchen is up and running you've got shitloads they you can't see that come out at night.

just wondering what the odds are that there may be some offspring or the mate of the dead snake still around. i'll bet pretty high. that said i'd probably have killed it because my dogs would tangle with it and probably get bit.

now, i saw a dead baby copperhead on a green at my local golf course last week. somebody had puttered its head off. was only about a 8 inches long and thin as a pencil. i'd probably just lifted up on a club and put it next to the creek. killing that one didn't make a bite to someone any less likely.