OT - My turn

EZC-Boston

Fantastic show! First half was kind of slow, but still very good. I loved the narrator. Second half was excellent, covering Zeppelin and what not, solid.

I must say our crowd was pretty lame until the very last song, that probably would have made the show better.

I would definitely suggest going, though this was the last show of the tour, so you'll have to wait...

They did covers?! Must've been because it was the last show on the tour. Very cool! They only played their own stuff when they came through St. Paul, MN. Then again, I saw TSO-West, not East, so maybe that's a difference as well.

CW

They did some Zep when I saw them at MSG on Monday. The first half of the show was the story, and admitedly, was a bit slow at times (though the music was great). The second half of the show was a mix of their other stuff, and a couple of covers, and was unbelievable!

Just tell me where to be and when...

186520[/snapback]

playing cards at 6pm at the fire hall...davis/lueherson and pat h are playing and then staying over, we're all going to the game together...interested?