Bryce Harper, conservative hero

So, if you or I posted that article tgreg wouldn't have gone off on such a rant?

Probably not.

Maybe you. Certainly not me. Of course, I wouldn't have posted such a stupid article except as an archetype of stupid articles.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not.

Maybe you. Certainly not me. Of course, I wouldn't have posted such a stupid article except as an archetype of stupid articles.

So, in other words tgreg thought the article was racist only because DIE posted it?

So, in other words tgreg thought the article was racist only because DIE posted it?

And because of the authors previous work. So the article had two strikes against it when it was posted in PPP. It was written by someone who tgreg believes to be a racist based on his body of work and the article was posted by a person who is widely believed to be a racist due to their body of work.

Edited by Jauronimo

And because of the authors previous work. So the article had two strikes against it when it was posted in PPP. It was written by someone who tgreg believes to be a racist based on his body of work and the article was posted by a person who is widely believed to be a racist due to their body of work.

It had nothing to do with the buzz words or sub text?

Then what he said in all those lengthy posts was basically disingenuous?

No, chalk it up to tgregg's newbieness. If he sticks around long enough, he'll learn that the appropriate PPP response is "you're an idiot" and leave it at that.

And why not? I mean, it's not like someone quickly typing "here" instead of "hear" or botching there/their/they're or who's/whose.

There is no world where mistaking "goes" with "go's" even remotely seems like a typo. It's like writing "for all intensive purposes" or "would of."

Shutup.