Bryce Harper, conservative hero

Good thing Mitt became a Mormon after 1978. LoL...

And when did Harry Reid become a Mormon? Just in time to be racist who cheats on his wife like all the other Mormons, right?

You DO know Harry Reid is a Mormon, too, right?

Right? :unsure:

Edited by LABillzFan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the difference between you and me: you think the point is that I have no idea if Jason Heyward is black when the reality is I don't CARE if Jason Heyward is black. The color of his skin means nothing to me, while it absolutely means everything to you. You don't see two baseball players. You see a black man and a white man. Period.

In other words, you are judging men by the color of their skin. Are you just now realizing you're a racist, or do you iron your bedsheet every night?

Quite the stupid little corner you've painted yourself into. I suggest you quit while you're ahead.

Now now quit picking on greg. He thought he was making a safe post, calling racism. We are supposed to be :thumbsup: not argueing.

If that's what is important here then why the hell did it take 75 f'n posts (and some really lengthy) to get to this point?

Because we were trying to piss you off. It's our mission in life.

The way I see it DIE could submit a brilliant post about gardening and certain posters here would respond with "shut the !@#$ up you racist bastard".

Well...yeah. Probably because he couldn't do it without pining for the good ol' days when the colored did his gardening for him...

Heaven forbid the garden has watermelons.

You racist, you! Next you'll be talking collard greens. There certainly are a few pussies here that can't stand to have an honest conversation. I think they sort of like to have their panties all in a wad and stuffed up their vaginas.

Because we were trying to piss you off. It's our mission in life.

Well...yeah. Probably because he couldn't do it without pining for the good ol' days when the colored did his gardening for him...

Tom, you should be ashamed. You often have good posts; this was not one of them. Watcha think, there's no reason to discuss this schit? DIE is a total a-hole and tGreg carries the high ground here? You seem to be morphing into what you claim to despise. I encourage you to overcome this malady that must have taken over your mind.

The way I see it DIE could submit a brilliant post about gardening and certain posters here would respond with "shut the !@#$ up you racist bastard".

He also can discover cold fusion and cure cancer. Yet, he seems to spend an inordinate amount of time reminding us that black people are bad.

When the white sheet fits, you must admit.

Honest question - how the hell did watermelons become a racial stereotype? Doesn't pretty much everybody love watermelon? :unsure:

Doesn't pretty much everyone like fried chicken?

I've never understood how suggesting that someone likes certain food stuffs made the leap from obvious to offensive.

Tom, you should be ashamed. You often have good posts; this was not one of them. Watcha think, there's no reason to discuss this schit? DIE is a total a-hole and tGreg carries the high ground here? You seem to be morphing into what you claim to despise. I encourage you to overcome this malady that must have taken over your mind.

What?

:unsure:

I think the problem here is that I haven't reminded you in a while that you're an idiot. You're an idiot.

What?

:unsure:

I think the problem here is that I haven't reminded you in a while that you're an idiot. You're an idiot.

Partially busting your balls, but the real issue isn't DIE's purported racism, but the people that see racism in almost everything. I guess I'm just not that good at catching the sub text.

Partially busting your balls, but the real issue isn't DIE's purported racism, but the people that see racism in almost everything. I guess I'm just not that good at catching the sub text.

No, the real issue is DIE's racism. Because if anyone else posts that ridiculous article, it's seen for what it is: a wheelbarrow full of ****.

No, the real issue is DIE's racism. Because if anyone else posts that ridiculous article, it's seen for what it is: a wheelbarrow full of ****.

So, if you or I posted that article tgreg wouldn't have gone off on such a rant?

LA's gonna get'cha!!

:lol:

And why not? I mean, it's not like someone quickly typing "here" instead of "hear" or botching there/their/they're or who's/whose.

There is no world where mistaking "goes" with "go's" even remotely seems like a typo. It's like writing "for all intensive purposes" or "would of."