Pistol-packing parents perforate pubescent's prostituting pimp

Even if the parents shot them, I'd have to side with them as the law failed to stop a criminal from victimizing their daughter, and they stopped him. Sad reality is that if the parents are convicted, the daughter may still sell her services to johns.

Good for the parents to protect the family when the law wouldn't. I really hope they do not go to jail. It doesn't seem fitting in this case

Of course, I shudder to think of setting precedents where vigilante justice is ok.

Separate issue, but my instinct is to doubt the quality of parents whose daughter runs off with a pimp.

1339872872[/url]' post='2487569']

So true! They don't have to promote vig justice by letting them off... Just have them jump through the legal hoops and then the jury aquits!

Of course simply giving them an 'atta boy' would be the preferable option, but I realize we haven't evolved to that level of justice yet, so they'll need to hold the charade of the trial.

I'm reminded of that guy in TX who did the world a favor a few years ago by removing a couple of subhuman criminals as they exited his neighbors house, loot in hand.

Of course simply giving them an 'atta boy' would be the preferable option, but I realize we haven't evolved to that level of justice yet, so they'll need to hold the charade of the trial.

I'm reminded of that guy in TX who did the world a favor a few years ago by removing a couple of subhuman criminals as they exited his neighbors house, loot in hand.

The level of justice where citizens roam around playing executioner without training? Your "evolution" of justice is pretty scary.

I'm all for jail time for robbers and thieves. Being shot dead on the spot is murder IMHO, I think I remember this case, Dude who did the shooting should have got some jail time. Even Muslims just cut the thieves hand off.

The level of justice where citizens roam around playing executioner without training? Your "evolution" of justice is pretty scary.

So you prefer your executioners to stay in one place and be more highly trained?

I just have little understanding for people who think our world is a better place with some criminal subhuman alive rather than dead. But I guess you don't "shutter" at the thought of gang members luring 17 years into a life of prostitution.

So you prefer your executioners to stay in one place and be more highly trained?

I just have little understanding for people who think our world is a better place with some criminal subhuman alive rather than dead. But I guess you don't "shutter" at the thought of gang members luring 17 years into a life of prostitution.

You didn't wait very long to start putting words in my mouth, huh?

I prefer a police force that has the prerogative to use lethal force when necessary, but a standing order to submit untried criminals to the justice system.

Do you really not see why what these parents did is highly illegal? Imagine how many cases of mistaken identity would get innocent people murdered if this were legal.

What if Dad had missed his target and the gangbanger returned deadly fire? What if he had missed his target and killed a passerby? Would things still be fine and dandy because he was protecting his family?