Kelvin Sheppard makes Mocking the Draft's

Two Buffalo Bills made the list, check it out, pretty interesting read.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/6/13/3083737/one-player-from-each-round-in-2011-that-will-make-an-impact-in-2012

GO BILLS

Good read,

Didn't realize Shep needed to lose so much weight and I hope it doesn't wear on his body as the season wears on...

My list of one player from each round of the 2011 Draft (a couple of ties):

1-Matt Kalil, Minnesota. Ponder will profit from having Kalil more than, say, Kolb will profit from Michael Floyd or Miami with Tannehill.

2-Alshon Jeffery, Chicago. No one smiling wider right now than Jay Cutler. He will line up opposite Brandon Marshall, which won't hurt.

3-T.J. Graham, Buffalo. With Johnson being doubled and Nelson/Jackson/Spiller getting the attention, TJ might do better than we think. This could also be Mohamed Sanu, but I don't think he makes the Bangals better than Graham makes the Bills.

4-Joe Adams, Carolina. I think Adams will be starting Week 1, and will make people forget about Steve Smith.

4-Robert Turbin, Seattle. Here's Beastmode 2.0. Big, fast, and mean.

5-Josh Chapman, Colts. Chapman, Dareus' sidekick at 'Bama, is a key component of the switch to 3-4 base in Indy. He'll play more than all 5th rounders.

6-Markelle Martin, Titans. Solid man guy, better zone guy. Solid tackler.

6-LaVon Brazill, Colts. I think he'll play into the Colts offense. Will work the middle of the field and has speed to attain separation.

7-Audie Cole, Minnesota. Disappointed at the combine, but Cole is a gamer who looked great in practice at the Senior Bowl.

Astro

My list of one player from each round of the 2011 Draft (a couple of ties):

1-Matt Kalil, Minnesota. Ponder will profit from having Kalil more than, say, Kolb will profit from Michael Floyd or Miami with Tannehill.

2-Alshon Jeffery, Chicago. No one smiling wider right now than Jay Cutler. He will line up opposite Brandon Marshall, which won't hurt.

3-T.J. Graham, Buffalo. With Johnson being doubled and Nelson/Jackson/Spiller getting the attention, TJ might do better than we think. This could also be Mohamed Sanu, but I don't think he makes the Bangals better than Graham makes the Bills.

4-Joe Adams, Carolina. I think Adams will be starting Week 1, and will make people forget about Steve Smith.

4-Robert Turbin, Seattle. Here's Beastmode 2.0. Big, fast, and mean.

5-Josh Chapman, Colts. Chapman, Dareus' sidekick at 'Bama, is a key component of the switch to 3-4 base in Indy. He'll play more than all 5th rounders.

6-Markelle Martin, Titans. Solid man guy, better zone guy. Solid tackler.

6-LaVon Brazill, Colts. I think he'll play into the Colts offense. Will work the middle of the field and has speed to attain separation.

7-Audie Cole, Minnesota. Disappointed at the combine, but Cole is a gamer who looked great in practice at the Senior Bowl.

Astro

2012 Draft you mean Astro