Binghamton Area Bills fans

Callin on all Binghamton area Bills fans.....

Ive had a few talks with a few other Bills fans, ive come up with a plan to start a fan group called Bills invasion. Basically what we would do is meet at one location then drive to a bar in the town or surrounding towns and invade the bar wearing all if our Bills gear! Would also like to run raffles and do door prizes and maybe a 50/50 drawing...

If you are in the binghamton, ny area please message me and let me know if you like the idea and are interested.

Thanks!

Tom B.

If there is....its poorly run! I know some of the biggest Bills fans in this area, some are state officials in this area, and none including myself know about a chapter here in binghamton. But if you happen to know anyone or any info, please by all means pass it along!

I'm from queens, N.Y. but I'm definitely a fan of your city Binghamton... One time I drove up to the Ralph. It was a 1 o'clock game. I had to leave queens at 3:30 in the morning. I must have gotten 3 or 4 hours of sleep. So I drive to the game, watch it (we lost that day), and after the game was over I said I will drive back as far as I can without crashing the car. My mind couldn't take it anymore so we had to start searching the GPS for hotels. We came across the Econo Lodge and conveniently there was a gas station, a McDonald's, an Applebee's and a car wash station right next to it. Spent 70 bucks a night for a room and then felt fresh in the morning on my drive back to Queens which was like 3 hours away.

Binghamton is now my pit stop area on the way back from going to the Ralph...

Isn't there already a Bills backer chapter in Bingo? Why dilute it with another competing group?

PTR

This is the only one on the Backers map in the area, it's west along 17/86...

Bills Backers of SVE/ Waverly Area

Valley Bowling Center Lounge

13 N. Chemung St.

Waverly, NY

We came across the Econo Lodge and conveniently there was a gas station, a McDonald's, an Applebee's and a car wash station right next to it. Spent 70 bucks a night for a room and then felt fresh in the morning on my drive back to Queens which was like 3 hours away.

I know where that is, never stayed there though. It's a good place to just stop for the night being right off the highway.

This is the only one on the Backers map in the area, it's west along 17/86...

Bills Backers of SVE/ Waverly Area

Valley Bowling Center Lounge

13 N. Chemung St.

Waverly, NY

I know where that is, never stayed there though. It's a good place to just stop for the night being right off the highway.

Exactly... It's a beautiful pit stop area as far as convenience goes. There are other luxury hotels around it also but Econo Lodge is pretty damn clean and serves breakfast in the morning and the gas station and convenience store are right there about 50 feet away from the hotel...

70 bucks a night is almost as cheap as the 40-50 bucks we would spend out here in Queens in a "motel" for four hours...

If I lived in Binghamton I would be at every Bills home game. A 3-hour drive is like a trip around the block to me.

PTR

With all due respect, Promo (and there is a lot due - 16,486 posts - c'mon, man!)... Not everyone can get to every home game. I live in Horseheads (one hour closer than Bingo) and I work in Ithaca. Last thing I wanna do 7-8 Sundays per fall and winter is get behind the wheel, or in the backseat and spend another six hours on the road (albeit for a GREAT gameday experience at The Ralph). And we have an awesome group of friends who gather to watch EVERY game in Corning (I know, yet another 20 minutes closer). That's why there are chartered and unchartered (like ours) Bills Backers groups. But God bless ya, you're a road warrior! I try to get to a game per season. The other 7 games, they can put someone else's fanny in one of the 73,000. I still do a lot to support our team with my heart, and my wallet by spending PLENTY on officially licensed merchandise and Blues. We have the best fans in the NFL, you'll never convince me otherwise!

GO BILLS!

Hey, that was my 34th post! Thurman!!! Next up, Carwell Gardner!

Edited by BillsBruce