posluzny

b-unit

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt he leave because he basically said the jags had a better chance to win. I wonder how he feels now

He left because a) they overpaid him, and b) the Bills were still a 3-4 and he felt he was better in a 4-3. He might feel a pang of remorse.

PTR

i dont remember that at all

he left for three reasons:

1. they played a 4-3 and he wanted to play mlb

2. they gave him more money than the bills wanted to give him

3. a LOT more

4. Ralph is cheap

5. We lose all of our players to other teams because no one wants to play here

6. He was not that good to begin with, getting tackles 6 yards down field and run over by OL all the time.

Poz left because he had a better chance to play in Jville and money helped that decision. Whether he regrets it or not does not matter. We are the 2012 Buffalo Bills not the 2010 Buffalo Bills.

I just remember in that 4-3 defense the jags run in a preseason game freddy toasted his butt down the sideline!

Regardless, wish he was with the bills now with our improved front!

No thanks...he couldn't cover slow TE's...imagine what Gronkowski would do to him twice a year

the mlb doesnt cover tes so that wouldnt matter

yeah id like to have poz here now but sheppard looks like hes ready to start rocking and rolling at mlb so not much lost except perhaps depth. sheppard is paid a ton less too, which helps provide room for the marios and the andersons

hell id like to have whitner here too, but both those guys got more that the bills wanted to pay them so im just going to trust chuddys judgment on those matters

He left because a) they overpaid him, and b) the Bills were still a 3-4 and he felt he was better in a 4-3. He might feel a pang of remorse.

PTR

Nah!

There will be no pang of remorse when he sees his next paycheck.

4. Ralph is cheapnot anymore

5. We lose all of our average players to other teams because not every one can play here.

6. He was not that good to begin with, getting tackles 6 yards down field and run over by OL all the time. True

Poz left because he had a better chance to play in Jville and money helped that decision. Whether he regrets it or not does not matter. We are the 2012 Buffalo Bills not the 2010 Buffalo Bills.

Fixed

I just remember in that 4-3 defense the jags run in a preseason game freddy toasted his butt down the sideline!

Regardless, wish he was with the bills now with our improved front!

Really? Why? Barnett and Sheppard appear to be significant improvements. Even when the DL wasn't doing its job, they showed hustle. Poz didn't seem to play with a high motor.

And isn't "Posluzny" Polish for "made of glass"? Kinda seemed that way.

Ha! Chuddy! I like that! It's tough to predict next week let alone 2 years down the road. So I don't think he regrets leaving for more money.I would think his only regret was that he didn't play better/ more when he was in Buffalo. Seems like he was dinged up or injured a lot. As much as I liked him, in hindsight, he's doing better where he is at.I think we have better guys now.

Why must we start these threads? It's one thing if a guy is a douche or was a complete bust as a Bill (i.e., Maybin), but Poz was nothing other than a good citizen and solid player for the Bills, who was offered a monster contract by Jax and did what any one of us would have done in a similar situation. Wish the guy well and be happy your team (the Bills) has done so much "right" in the past year.

FWIW, I believe Shep will be every bit as good (if not better) than Poz.

Oh come on. I was pretending like it was 2010 again and we had to go over this for the 100th time. Sarcasm is so hard on here!

I would like to order a cup of sarcasm please!

The Jags offered him more. Almost all decisions that players make come down to money (not a bad thing, most of us base our employment on paycheck). I do wish he was still on our team, though. Solid player, would be welcome depth to our LB corps.

Why must we start these threads? It's one thing if a guy is a douche or was a complete bust as a Bill (i.e., Maybin), but Poz was nothing other than a good citizen and solid player for the Bills, who was offered a monster contract by Jax and did what any one of us would have done in a similar situation. Wish the guy well and be happy your team (the Bills) has done so much "right" in the past year.

FWIW, I believe Shep will be every bit as good (if not better) than Poz.

ditto! :sick: