Most Improved Team

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the most improved team in the NFL this year?

• Cleveland Browns
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Buffalo Bills
    • A different team

NFL.com most improved team

Just watched a video on NFL.com and saw 1 pick for the browns and 1 pick for the panthers. No mention of the bills. Here's what the guys mentioned for the first 2 teams...

Cleveland Browns (trent richardson, brandon weeden)

Carolina Panthers (year 2 for cam newton, luke kuechly)

Buffalo Bills (mario williams, mark anderson

To be honest I'm kind of glad that they didn't pick the bills.. I was getting nervous with all the hype. Who will be the most improved team in the NFL this year?

You have to have the broncos on the mix somewhere. On paper, the bills seem the most improved. The only argument going against them is the offense is pretty much the same except for a few rookie linemen and a rookie receiver with the hire of a hot shot qb coach. All of the big changes happened on defense. And with so many changes, lord knows what is going to happen. Except Brady being on the ground a lot of course.

You have to have the broncos on the mix somewhere. On paper, the bills seem the most improved. The only argument going against them is the offense is pretty much the same except for a few rookie linemen and a rookie receiver with the hire of a hot shot qb coach. All of the big changes happened on defense. And with so many changes, lord knows what is going to happen. Except Brady being on the ground a lot of course.

I would tend to agree with this statement. The Broncos defense is what won them games last year in spite of a mostly ineffective Tebow. Now you hear reports that Manning is starting to throw the long ball the way he did before his surgery and I don't know why you wouldn't like them in that mostly inept division. The first time that Brady is on his butt will make me smile. That much is the truth.

The Bills will be irrelevant, even in this discussion, for as long as we remain losers. We haven't reached the playoffs in 12? years. There are no stories to be had here until we show up on the field. People need to stop being surprised about this.

Dont forget that the Bronco's won their division last year. its a lot harder to "improve" if you're already a division winner. The three other teams were all at the bottom of their respective divisions last year..

Fhe Browns could very well be the Bengals of this year. My choice was other. I'm picking the Bears in the SuperBowl for the NFC. With a healthy Cutler, another RB, Brandon Marshall they will win thier division.

Fhe Browns could very well be the Bengals of this year. My choice was other. I'm picking the Bears in the SuperBowl for the NFC. With a healthy Cutler, another RB, Brandon Marshall they will win thier division.

Until Forte is signed, I wouldn't count on anything. The Bears organization is being absolutely asinine about Forte. They need to get the contributor of 45% of the Bears offense in to camp. I personally like Green Bay to be the NFC SuperBowl team next year. They have a chip on their shoulder for coming close and missing it.

How many games do you think they'll win this year? I cant see them winning more than 4..

I could see them winning 4-6, but no more than that. That defense is getting pretty old. They did pick up a lot of new weapons for Luck, so we will see what happens. I'm guessing that the offensive line has been propped up by the quick decision making of Manning. I don't see a rookie coming in and having that same mastery out of the box. We will see though. Luck has been as hyped as any QB since Matt Ryan, so we'll see. I like your number though.

How many games do you think they'll win this year? I cant see them winning more than 4..

They will win 6 games. They will be just like Carolina last year. Once Luck has 10 games under his belt no one will want to play them, they will be have the tought to beat but easy to win against for good teams. Plus their division is stronger than Carolina's was, seriously, look at the difference that a difference maker at QB makes. Book 6 wins, so they have a 4 game rise. Panthers defense got evern worst last year in Cam Newton year 1, 27th in points allowed and 28 in yards and they won 4 more games then the year before. There are serious under valuation by people on what a good QB can do.

Edited by paintmyhouse

Most improved by win total? Would have to be Indianapolis hands down and not even close.

Lord no. They completly gutted the team. They lost so many players and coaches, it is unreal. Sure they have a stud rookie qb, but not even manning, who had a great rookie season, changed the win column much in his first year. I say they win maybe 2 more games this season at most.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Until Forte is signed, I wouldn't count on anything. The Bears organization is being absolutely asinine about Forte. They need to get the contributor of 45% of the Bears offense in to camp. I personally like Green Bay to be the NFC SuperBowl team next year. They have a chip on their shoulder for coming close and missing it.

Forte will either be signed or will be back before the season starts. They picked up Michael Bush who is good enough to be starter and Brandon Marshall had his best years with Cutler. Thier offense will be better than it was last year when they were on fire until Cutler and Forte went down. Now they have a better backup at RB and a new offensive Coordinator to go with it. Martz and his pass happy offense is gone.

Forte will either be signed or will be back before the season starts. They picked up Michael Bush who is good enough to be starter and Brandon Marshall had his best years with Cutler. Thier offense will be better than it was last year when they were on fire until Cutler and Forte went down. Now they have a better backup at RB and a new offensive Coordinator to go with it. Martz and his pass happy offense is gone.

They can also survive an injury at QB, Jason Campbell was signed, and he us better than some of the NFL starters, including the Bills starting QB.

They can also survive an injury at QB, Jason Campbell was signed, and he us better than some of the NFL starters, including the Bills starting QB.

I forgot about Campbell. My pick is for the Bears to win thier division and be inthe SB in the NFC. That's a hefty feat from being 8-8 a year ago. I know it's because Forte and Cutler were injured, but now they have the backups in place to overcome that of it happens. If JC gets injured I doubt the SB but I still pick the division.

I forgot about Campbell. My pick is for the Bears to win thier division and be inthe SB in the NFC. That's a hefty feat from being 8-8 a year ago. I know it's because Forte and Cutler were injured, but now they have the backups in place to overcome that of it happens. If JC gets injured I doubt the SB but I still pick the division.

How are they going to beat the Packers?

How are they going to beat the Packers?

The Packers are far from beatable. Thier defense got much worse than the year before. They lost help on thier O-Line at C. Not saying they won't be good. I just think Chicago will win the division. The Packers and Lions will fight for 2nd and a wildcard spot.

Not one mention of Tampa? They are my pick to do some serious damage in the NFC (Vincent Jackson, Carl Nicks, Eric Wright). Let's not forget the season the Bucs had before last...

I like Tampa to improve. Don't think they will be the biggest turnaround though. It was a good thing they have a new coaching staff but in all fairness, almost the entire coaching staff has been overhauled. I think it will take a year or two.