just saw Lisa Marie Presley...

The Poojer

Joking aside...she was awesome! Stepped outside to call my Mom to tell her I was seeing Elvis' kid...but tix were free...hesitated going...glad I did!

Well I hope you popped a few air holes in your trunk. We don't want this thing getting litigious.

Joking aside...she was awesome! Stepped outside to call my Mom to tell her I was seeing Elvis' kid...but tix were free...hesitated going...glad I did!

I saw her years ago, when she was trying to do a more commercial country act...she wasn't awful.

I see that her new album is produced by T Bone Burnett...I realize, he has his fingers in everything these days, but he doesn't normally mess with crappy artists.

I saw her years ago, when she was trying to do a more commercial country act...she wasn't awful.

I see that her new album is produced by T Bone Burnett...I realize, he has his fingers in everything these days, but he doesn't normally mess with crappy artists.

Nice call on T.Bone. I might have to go out and buy the album now. I've seen him live several times and albums he produces are usually top notch.