Gotta love this tweet

eball

I heard Fitz threw a wobbly pass. Vince Young is licking his chops.

He's in the catbird seat. I'm not sure what that means, except that the grey catbird and the spotted catbird are considered by some to be conspecific. Fitz and Young...which is the grey, and which is the spotted catbird? And are either, neither, or both found in Australia? Never say this board isn't educational.

Fitz has an arm? Or did graham have to wait for it?

check it out for yourself. I thought it was a little bit of a reach, actually, which seems appropriate.

Edited by Hopeful

This is what Stevie had to say about Graham:

“One thing that I want to help him out with specifically is just off the line, things off the line,” said Johnson. ”He has the burst. He can run routes. He’s been catching the ball. It’s just off the line that’s where we can get better. That’s another reason why I want to come back too so you can see the difference with me getting off the line and just getting off the ball regularly. So he can see that instead of me just telling him.”

Pretty high praise. You can't teach speed, which Graham has, and you can't teach great hands. But you can teach how to better catch a ball, secure it, as well as run routes and beat the jam. Since Graham is a self-avowed perfectionist, I see him being able to improve in those areas.

I saw the video, and the speed was on full display, WOW!!!

Go Bills!!!

That was my reaction too. The acceleration was noticeable. Also looked like the db misjudged the angle and blew the tackle because he got fast so quickly. impressive...

I know, I know... It wil take a season or two before we will really see what we have.