Who Wants To be A Millionaire??

A bartender that I'm close with at Dwyer's Pub(a local NT bar) was on the show a couple of years ago. He had to keep his mouth shut for like 8 months before the show aired so that he could collect his $50,000 that he walked away with. He loved the experience and I think he's tried out for Jeopardy a few times as well.

Good luck!

Edited by Wooderson

A bartender that I'm close with at Dwyer's Pub(a local NT bar) was on the show a couple of years ago. He had to keep his mouth shut for like 8 months before the show aired so that he could collect his $50,000 that he walked away with. He loved the experience and I think he's tried out for Jeopardy a few times as well.

Good luck!

Wow, 8 months? Was it the daytime or primetime show?

PTR

Wow, 8 months? Was it the daytime or primetime show?

PTR

Well, maybe not 8 months but it sure seemed like a really long time. We'd always ask him and he'd always refuse to tell us what the outcome was. I think it was the daytime show.

Have you practiced?

How do TBD members prefer their women?

A. Teaching at a school and the subject of the next "Would ya ?" thread

B. At the all-you-can-eat face buffet

C. Strolling in the park

D. Ground up and in the freezer

Have you practiced?

How do TBD members prefer their women?

A. Teaching at a school and the subject of the next "Would ya ?" thread

B. At the all-you-can-eat face buffet

C. Strolling in the park

D. Ground up and in the freezer

:thumbsup:

Took the test. 30 multiple choice questions in 10 minutes. I aced 25 and guessed the rest. Was pretty sure I would make the cut but alas I did not. Out of about 80 people they only took 8.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Took the test. 30 multiple choice questions in 10 minutes. I aced 25 and guessed the rest. Was pretty sure I would make the cut but alas I did not. Out of about 80 people they only took 8.

PTR

Sorry to hear it, PTR. By the way, you didn't happen to hear back from Jeopardy did you? I'm still waiting around for an email, but apparently they have 365 days to contact you after the test.

Sorry to hear it, PTR. By the way, you didn't happen to hear back from Jeopardy did you? I'm still waiting around for an email, but apparently they have 365 days to contact you after the test.

Not a peep. Just got back from NYC, a 4+ hour ride.

PTR