Creepy girl alert .... But would ya ?

If you want to guess a woman's age, look at her hands, not her face. The beauty industry is very strongly biased towards the face, and most women don't take nearly as good care of their hands. Ever since I figured that out, I'm rarely wrong by much.

A woman I used to work with was like that. Look at the face and you'd think early to mid-30's. But her hands looked older, I can't remember exactly, but I think her real age was early 40's.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A woman I used to work with was like that. Look at the face and you'd think early to mid-30's. But her hands looked older, I can't remember exactly, but I think her real age was early 40's.

That chest space between the neck and breasts are also a place that frequently gets overlooked and can give away age in older ladies.

Wackos back. From her close up and sound of her voice seems a lot older than 14 to me. Where you getting her age data?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xujhimh5eWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

She satisfies the first few of my very reasonable criteria:

1. Neonate-type large eyes

2. Dark limbal rings

3. Small nose

4. Elevated levels of yellow-red antioxidant carotenoids within supple-textured skin

It is difficult to judge her further because of the limited camera view. However, based on how she scores in the remainder of my "would-ya" criteria, this could very well be a "yes."

Wackos back. From her close up and sound of her voice seems a lot older than 14 to me. Where you getting her age data?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xujhimh5eWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

She's 20. Has a facebook page.

You should PM Hurricane Ditka with this information. Stat.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes now that she seems fairly normal i would. Looks were never the issue for me. Article on her, 21 year old student at north Texas university.

http://www.ntdaily.com/?p=67051

Nice find. That Call Me Maybe song is my daughter's current favorite.

Here she is being herself, doing a Q&A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9zOeLRmGVA&feature=player_embedded

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

If you want to guess a woman's age, look at her hands, not her face. The beauty industry is very strongly biased towards the face, and most women don't take nearly as good care of their hands. Ever since I figured that out, I'm rarely wrong by much.

Then subtract five from your best guess. Because better to guess too low than too high.

This is very true. Many years ago we were at Spagos and we were sitting next to Phyllis Diller. Her face looked good but her hands looked awful. My wife puts lotion on her hands every night and her hands look great.