Creepy girl alert .... But would ya ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have rules for girls like this...

never let them know your full name or real name...if possible.

Never where you live or work or spend time.

Take them far away and don't give them anything.

Crazy girls are best in bed.

I have rules for girls like this...

never let them know your full name or real name...if possible.

Never where you live or work or spend time.

Take them far away and don't give them anything.

Crazy girls are best in bed.

Pro-tip for bachelors with means: maintain a second apartment just for the crazies, so you don't have to bring them back to your real one :thumbsup:

Pro-tip for bachelors with means: maintain a second apartment just for the crazies, so you don't have to bring them back to your real one :thumbsup:

Burner phone but now just use google talk.

Take them only to eat where you know nobody

Eat before you go. Crazy girls will never eat or order much more then you.

Don't buy her anything but buy yourself something. I like to kee fresh flowers in the house and girls hate that I never give them any.

If you want to go somewhere and you know what time it closes go shortly before that to ensure a secondary location.

If you get back to your house get her as close to bed or couch as possible.

Isn't it pretty obvious that she's trying to parody the clingy girlfriend archetype?

Not a very good singer though.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Although I watched the first 20 seconds, got the gist of it, and then fast-forwarded to the last 20 to see how she ended it.

Oh, and to the OP - yeah, probably.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Considering she's about 14, no.

But she's got potential to be good fun when she grows up...

Yeah, she is definitely too old...

I actually didn't think she looked that young. Then again hard to tell.

Isn't it pretty obvious that she's trying to parody the clingy girlfriend archetype?

Not a very good singer though.

The fact that she's aware enough that she can parody it means she's likely just got a sense of humor, a bad singer and probably not actually crazy.

Wackos back. From her close up and sound of her voice seems a lot older than 14 to me. Where you getting her age data?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xujhimh5eWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Girls are so hard to tell how old they are. I usually take my age guess and subtract 5 to arrive at the real age.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Girls are so hard to tell how old they are. I usually take my age guess and subtract 5 to arrive at the real age.

If you want to guess a woman's age, look at her hands, not her face. The beauty industry is very strongly biased towards the face, and most women don't take nearly as good care of their hands. Ever since I figured that out, I'm rarely wrong by much.

Then subtract five from your best guess. Because better to guess too low than too high.