2 Auburn players killed and 1 hurt in shooting

bbb

People, be they women or men, that instigate so much nonsense that a fight becomes necessary...have no honor. So, there's nothing to defend.

For every woman that I've seen do what you are saying, and yeah, I've seen it a lot, I've seen a man do it too. Being a douchebag, whose mouth is writing checks their ass can't cash, is = opportunity. Especially when the douchebag knows they have fierce people who will back them up without having all the information first.

IF it was me, and IF your scenario is how it is, then I let the woman twist in the wind....for a least a little while. :D How else are they going to learn? If you reinforce their bad behavior, by fighting, all you are doing is bringing their dishonor onto yourself, and they will do it next time. Or, IF some dude is so insecure, and so lame, that he is looking for fights as a way to prove himself to the woman...because he hasn't found any other ways of doing it.... :lol:

Then, he's weak. Sooner or later, the weak always "suffer what they must".

Now, on the flip side, I've been and seen the stranger, who walks into the bar, isn't looking for trouble, get approached by a woman who has a boyfriend, but she never says a word about it/lies when asked. Then, 20 minutes later, all hell breaks loose. The slut has no honor, so, again, what is there to defend? IF she had honor, she would be honest with both herself and her boyfriend, and break up with him. But, instead, many of these women are weak, don't have the guts to do what is right, and want to play horse trader. What they don't know, is sooner or later they are going to make a bad trade, and the consequences of that are much worse than a bar fight.

If anyone is going to get angry, get angry at these kind of women, and ignore the guy. Nothing says "you don't matter"...like ignore. Better still, dump their asses now, teach them the lesson now, and free yourself from all of it.

I agree completely...

I've never liked fighting or having people I know fight but I've always been honorable and brave... I always try to avoid it but I never back down... I've had a gun pulled on me but never got shot at... Even when the dude had the gun on me I wasn't scared. I just looked at him (not in a tough way) and said, Aight bro you got it and he let off... Afterwards I got angry that I had a gun pulled on me but at the end of the day I'm still alive...

Women and men are the same... Scum is scum... It's a shame we live in a world with rotten people but It's the only world we have... This case just happened to be over a woman which is why I based my posts on women and how they can cause trouble in parties... Either way the guys who lost their lives are gone and can never come back... Over what? Nothing...

My apologies to any women on this board but, I'm sure even women would agree that many women who are intoxicated can create a violent situation between men... I've seen it way too many times where women put their boyfriends in harms way because they decide to argue with a stranger and the boyfriend has to defend his girl.

That's a cop out. A boyfriend - or anyone - can just walk away but things like this shooting happen because everyone involved is trying to prove how tough they are rather than using a tiny speck of common sense.

If you start throwing punch and bottles at someone for no good reason, you've earned whatever comes back at you.

That's exactly it. It can be over a girl or it could be over a quarter on a pool table. You always hear things like "What - he died over a twinkie!?!" or something. But, I've never bought into that. They aren't dying over the original thing. It becomes a who is tougher macho thing...........Although there is probably a little less "back-down" when there is a woman involved, as to not want to look like a kitty.

Yeah, esp. those 19 and 20 year olds in the military or in police forces. We should ban them from having guns. Do you think these punks had the guns legally?? If they didn't have a gun, they would have had a knife, etc. Or, used a beer bottle as a weapon as one of them did. Don't turn this tragedy into an anti-gun crusade. Movies, guns, etc. have nothing to do with what happened here. Want to bet that all the kids involved in starting the brawl had terrible parents, friends, and no common sense themselves?

Ah, but guns DID have something to do with it. 3 people were shot dead with a gun. The damage was definitely escalated by the involvement of a gun. Gunners are so worried about their gun rights that they will deny something as obvious as this situation. I'm not trying to take away your guns, but this was definitely an example of the bad side of gun rights.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

Ah, but guns DID have something to do with it. 3 people were shot dead with a gun. The damage was definitely escalated by the involvement of a gun. Gunners are so worried about their gun rights that they will deny something as obvious as this situation. I'm not trying to take away your guns, but this was definitely an example of the bad side of gun rights.

This has NOTHING to do with gun rights. I don't even own guns. This has to do with people using a tragedy to further their anti-gun agenda by making simplistic arguments (hey, guns were used, lets ban them.). Did guns play a role in this, absolutely. No one is denying that. Can you prove that people would have died if the thugs didn't have guns: NO. Were more people killed because there was a gun: most likely. This was not the example of a good or bad side of gun rights. These people most likely had their guns illegally. Further, even if they had them legally (doubtful) every "right" has a downside. I have the right to drive a car (well, not even a right, a privilege) and people have intentionally killed more than 3 people with cars (Amanda Yates killed all her kids, crazy people drive into shopping malls, etc). My post was simply in response to the ridiculous post that 19 and 20 year olds should be banned from having guns, and blaming "more violent movies" for the perceived (now debunked) increase in violence.

This has NOTHING to do with gun rights. I don't even own guns. This has to do with people using a tragedy to further their anti-gun agenda by making simplistic arguments (hey, guns were used, lets ban them.). Did guns play a role in this, absolutely. No one is denying that. Can you prove that people would have died if the thugs didn't have guns: NO. Were more people killed because there was a gun: most likely. This was not the example of a good or bad side of gun rights. These people most likely had their guns illegally. Further, even if they had them legally (doubtful) every "right" has a downside. I have the right to drive a car (well, not even a right, a privilege) and people have intentionally killed more than 3 people with cars (Amanda Yates killed all her kids, crazy people drive into shopping malls, etc). My post was simply in response to the ridiculous post that 19 and 20 year olds should be banned from having guns, and blaming "more violent movies" for the perceived (now debunked) increase in violence.

Using tragedies like this to push to ban guns make me sick. There is a time and place for that debate, but having it after three people have been killed is classless. Mourn the victims, pray for them and their families, and save the politics for another day.