Stephon Gilmore

I hate to break this to you, but when there is a penalty on the play, it is not a play. You learn that in fourth grade. I'm sure you would have given Smith full credit for a 50 yard TD that was called back because the Bills were holding.

If you didnt think the play in Philadelphia was an important and successful play, you're nuts.

And I hate to break this to you, too, but it's NOT A WILDCAT FORMATION when the regular QB is in the game and is in his regular position and gets the regular snap from center, especially on 3rd and 23.

Not to mention that there was an article today on Bill.com and a thread started here about the Bills wanting to use the Wildcat a lot more this year, so obviously they don't think it's a bad formation or idea either.

You can spin it any way you want, but you listed 3 actual 3rd down conversions.

The play in Philly was important and successful? They go the first down on 4 and inches--on a 5 yard defensive penalty. If Smith had come up a full yard short they still would have gone for it and they still would have drawn that moron off sides. The 3rd down play didn;t really change anything.

I'm not arguing that Chan won't use more wildcat. I'm saying it wasn't much good last year and good offenses don't waste time on it. They just call better playes the rest of the game.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i will freely admit that i have no expertise in running an Offense in todays Nfl. I might have a bit of business sense though.

And i bet some of you guys who are keeping the purse strings tight are sensible folks.

We have two guys who can threaten run and pass reasonably well listed as QB. And Fixedpatrick is not one of them.

If Smith is getting more in depth with Coach Lee and attending all the qb meetings whilst wearing a beloved red shirt, doesn't that expand his resume? He is not going to be a replacemnt for Vince or Ryan but he could line up with either one in the backfield potentially.

I mean c'mon wouldn't that create confusion in the defense. Hell you almost line up all three have Brad motion out hike Ryan the ball who pitches to Vince who hits TJ deep for the score while the defense stands their shoeless wondering WTF. do it once and you have defensive coaches pulling their hair out. add spiller to the mix and dickerson.

Fellows all, i think Bills are creating mismatches and confusion with Brad and I think he can play football. I really do.

You can all mark my words. Chan is going to look very intelligent this year. He loves this kid of game. He is not a smash mouth guy.

He is a "haha fooled you! Hahha fooled you again!"

I already owe Nucci a cold one so those he think Brad will not be effective i say you are wrong. I will be happy to have beers delivered to all of you when i am proven mental about my position on this.

Now i have an exempt clause here. If we lose 3 of our Wr's again to injury and he is forced to line up as one all bets are off.

Let me know guys. pm me and we can start a list and i will start working some over time just in case!!

But please lets not pretend it's our money.