Buffalo resident says "the unthinkable"

I never said I disagree with that point. Once again you are putting words into my mouth because you are either unable or unwilling to comprehend my point ... Or you are looking to argue with anyone that even appears to be liberal.

What is alarming to me isn't that the guy said that on the news -- there are idiots all over of all races. But what is alarming and offensive to me as a human being is that DaveinElma made a post CELEBRATING the unbelievably racist rant. Defending racism is just as bad, if not worse, than being openly racist. The guy on the news is an ass clown. He has every right to say what he wants, but any decent human would call him out for being an ass clown and not rush online to make a post about how he's being smeared by the media. In reality all DaveinElma did was (finally) expose himself for the racist asshat that many on here suspected long ago.

At the very least the guy on the news is open about it, but DaveinElma denies his own racism by saying "Fred Jackson is my favorite Bill" ... Which is the PPP equivalent to a white guy saying "I am not a racist because I have one black friend". Anytime someone feels the need to justify their racism by pointing to their one friend of color is always a cop out. I would respect Dave if he had the balls to stand by his convictions, but he doesn't. He is a eunuch with hatred in his heart and undeniably backwards mentality that has no place in civilized society.

If you want real fun, you should listen to the audio clip of when the guy called in the radio show. It was the kind of segment all radio host must dream of.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't celebrating anything-just pointing out how the liberals were sure to use this and say "See I told you white people are bad and are the sole reason for your situation in life". Never mind that this guy is a nobody who has no power himself.

More bull **** from you. Your OP and title of this thread and the need to defend it says all.

"See I told you white people are bad" ? Are you f*cking kidding me? Only a racist asshat would hear that interview and, instead of being offended by that guy's ridiculous viewpoint, think the media is trying to make "white" people look bad. Stop trying to run from the truth. You are a racist. Show this thread to Fred Jackson and see what he says. Make sure to remind him after that he's your favorite Bill of all time -- I'm sure that will make everything okay.

You are beyond a moron, sir. Calling you one would be an insult to morons.

Man, you yankees are really sensitive about the whole race thing. I know everyone up north likes to point to the racist south (although unlike any southern city, Buffalo is one of the 10 most segregated cities in America), but people down here are a little more real about the race thing. I can say things to a black guy's face, and have a normal friendly conversation about it, that would cause the lilly white yankee crowd around here to soak a tampon or two.

There are general differences between races, and some people defy the trends, but the norms are the norms, and pretending they're not doesn't make you a better person, and recognizing them doesn't make you hateful, evil, or dare I say RACIST.

This country has become so racially pussified that I don't even know what "racism" is anymore. I thought it was to hold people in disdain because of racial/ethnic differences. Apparently it's recognition of any cultural or physiological differences (beyond color) that may be apparent between people of different ethnicities. Maybe we as a nation need to grow a set of balls and be real about the issue instead of acting like a bunch of 13 year old girls on our periods everytime someone says anything that might offend someone else.

Man, you yankees are really sensitive about the whole race thing. I know everyone up north likes to point to the racist south (although unlike any southern city, Buffalo is one of the 10 most segregated cities in America), but people down here are a little more real about the race thing. I can say things to a black guy's face, and have a normal friendly conversation about it, that would cause the lilly white yankee crowd around here to soak a tampon or two.

There are general differences between races, and some people defy the trends, but the norms are the norms, and pretending they're not doesn't make you a better person, and recognizing them doesn't make you hateful, evil, or dare I say RACIST.

This country has become so racially pussified that I don't even know what "racism" is anymore. I thought it was to hold people in disdain because of racial/ethnic differences. Apparently it's recognition of any cultural or physiological differences (beyond color) that may be apparent between people of different ethnicities. Maybe we as a nation need to grow a set of balls and be real about the issue instead of acting like a bunch of 13 year old girls on our periods everytime someone says anything that might offend someone else.

You miss the point of backlash at DaveinElma over his post. It has little to do with the guy in the interview and everything to do with DaveinElma continually celebrating racism with his posts. (For further reference, check out the ridiculously racist blog he posted re: Bryce Harper).

As I said earlier, it's one thing to be openly racist (as the guy in the video is) and another thing entirely to celebrate his viewpoints ... which, no matter how you try to spin it with your post here, was unbelievably hateful, racist and ignorant. People that put themselves out there publicly, and with such ignorance, deserve to be ridiculed NOT celebrated.

But DaveinElma is a racist asshat, so he doesn't understand the difference.

You miss the point of backlash at DaveinElma over his post. It has little to do with the guy in the interview and everything to do with DaveinElma continually celebrating racism with his posts. (For further reference, check out the ridiculously racist blog he posted re: Bryce Harper).

As I said earlier, it's one thing to be openly racist (as the guy in the video is) and another thing entirely to celebrate his viewpoints ... which, no matter how you try to spin it with your post here, was unbelievably hateful, racist and ignorant. People that put themselves out there publicly, and with such ignorance, deserve to be ridiculed NOT celebrated.

What the hell was racist about the Bryce Harper article?

I don't think that was racist at all. In fact, I thought it was a stretch to be humorous, at worst.

Because the writer mentioned another player who is black-a player that I had never heard of no less.

Which only proves you know nothing about baseball. Even less about reading comprehension.

Just admit it dude. You are a racist asshat. Stop running from it.

I don't think that was racist at all. In fact, I thought it was a stretch to be humorous, at worst.

You are even a bigger fool if you really believe that.

Bryce Harper is a conservative hero. The star rookie for the Washington Nationals has woken up Major League Baseball, and watching it unfold has reminded me of nothing so much as the collapse of the old political paradigms and the inevitable and upcoming rebirth of conservatism in November.

Start with the first sentence: "Bryce Harper is a conservative hero" ... you would think that with an opener like this the author would offer some sort of proof that Harper is, in fact, a conservative. You know, maybe ask the guy a question. But the author can't ask Harper a question because he's not a real journalist (and a ****ty writer) with no access or knowledge of sports in general. So what does he do? He makes **** up:

"The star rookie for the Washington Nationals has woken up Major League Baseball, and watching it unfold has reminded me of nothing so much as the collapse of the old political paradigms and the inevitable and upcoming rebirth of conservatism in November."

Oh, okay, so he's a conservative hero because ... well, no reason really.

You'd think that the article would end there. Instead it dives into the well of racist undertones AND overtones.

"Heyward's bungle showed a complacency, if not indolence, that Harper threatens to destroy, but it also could be a metaphor for the collapse of the old liberal order. Heyward was like one of those public school teachers who, because they are a union member, can't be fired and so are relegated to the "rubber room" to sit and read the paper and gather a check for the rest of their lives. Or even Obama, who went from Hawaii to Harvard to the White House and never seems to have had to slide head-first into a base his entire life."

Painting Hewyard, one of the league's best young stars (a young phenom much like Bryce himself), as lazy is not only incorrect and insane -- but also incredibly racist. If you don't agree with that, you need to brush up on your history. Go look at how scouts described Jackie Robinson play the game before (and after) he broke the color line. You'll see all the same buzz words.

Most authors who were trying to make Judge's case (which, again, is really no case at all rather just the ramblings of a racist !@#$ who thinks he's making a political point) would stop at using old fashion racist buzz words to describe a black player. But nope, Judge stretches his ridiculous metaphor from nasty racial archetypes to lazy black athletes and finally to the welfare state. None of these things connect as much as Judge wants them to. Instead, he's grasping at as many straws as he can find.

The left, like Jason Heyward dozing in the outfield, sees nothing wrong with the way things have worked, or even not worked, for the past 40 years. Teachers should never be fired, no matter how incompetent. It is anathema for public-sector union members to pay for even a small percentage of their own health care. Sex-ed taught without reference to the human soul can only do good, and has nothing to do with promiscuity and the collapse of female self-esteem. And we can spend all the money in the world and never have to pay it back.

So ... the Left = all lazy black guys. And the Right = all hard working white guys. Got it. Yup. Nothing racist to read here.

Dumbass.

Edited by tgreg99

Just admit it dude. You are a racist asshat. Stop running from it.

Why should he admit that?

The board is much more fun when he maintains that he's not. Provides a lot more entertainment.

You are even a bigger fool if you really believe that.

Start with the first sentence: "Bryce Harper is a conservative hero" ... you would think that with an opener like this the author would offer some sort of proof that Harper is, in fact, a conservative. You know, maybe ask the guy a question. But the author can't ask Harper a question because he's not a real journalist (and a ****ty writer) with no access or knowledge of sports in general. So what does he do? He makes **** up:

"The star rookie for the Washington Nationals has woken up Major League Baseball, and watching it unfold has reminded me of nothing so much as the collapse of the old political paradigms and the inevitable and upcoming rebirth of conservatism in November."

Oh, okay, so he's a conservative hero because ... well, no reason really.

You'd think that the article would end there. Instead it dives into the well of racist undertones AND overtones.

Painting Hewyard, one of the league's best young stars (a young phenom much like Bryce himself), as lazy is not only incorrect and insane -- but also incredibly racist. If you don't agree with that, you need to brush up on your history. Go look at how scouts described Jackie Robinson play the game before (and after) he broke the color line. You'll see all the same buzz words.

Most authors who were trying to make Judge's case (which, again, is really no case at all rather just the ramblings of a racist !@#$ who thinks he's making a political point) would stop at using old fashion racist buzz words to describe a black player. But nope, Judge stretches his ridiculous metaphor from nasty racial archetypes to lazy black athletes and finally to the welfare state. None of these things connect as much as Judge wants them to. Instead, he's grasping at as many straws as he can find.

So ... the Left = all lazy black guys. And the Right = all hard working white guys. Got it. Yup. Nothing racist to read here.

Dumbass.

You just shattered any credibility you might have had on any racial topic. Because the player dude used an example for making a lazy play is black it is now racist? You remind me of Eddie Murphy in Bowfinger.

I see what you're doing here. Shakespeare!?!; Shaka-a-spear!?!; you're trying to say we're all spear chuckers. And the letter K appears in this script 3690 times which is perfectly divisible by three. That means KKK is in this script 1230 times!!!