I just sat and talked with

rolly

haha, I was waiting for that.

He was at TGI Friday's, and we were talking about buffalo.

He said how this is the most fun he's had in four years and the team is excited and how the Buffalo fans deserve this after the past 4 years.

He thinks the Bills will win and the rams will beat the jets. He doesnt want to be cheerleading for the colts like the rest of us and he would like to know theyre in the playoffs at 4 on sunday.

Very cool guy, down to earth, friendly. It makes you realize that these guys are just like us, they just make much more money so they are put on a pedestile.

haha, I was waiting for that.

He was at TGI Friday's, and we were talking about buffalo.

He said how this is the most fun he's had in four years and the team is excited and how the Buffalo fans deserve this after the past 4 years.

He thinks the Bills will win and the rams will beat the jets. He doesnt want to be cheerleading for the colts like the rest of us and he would like to know theyre in the playoffs at 4 on sunday.

Very cool guy, down to earth, friendly. It makes you realize that these guys are just like us, they just make much more money so they are put on a pedestile.

186122[/snapback]

Too bad his cover and ball skills aren't up to par with his personality.

I actually thought he did a decent job while he was in there. I mean he's no Troy vincent but I don't think he was a liability.

186133[/snapback]

Yet the Bills braintrust clearly felt he wasn't doing the job as evidenced by his getting beat out by Izell Reese, the guy that the Bills should have cut in preseason. He got a one game shot, and then the braintrust went to the rookie Baker.

I like his ST play though.