Santonio Holmes has OTA meltdown

Veteran wide out maybe we can get him as our #2 - go git him Buddy!!!!

Seriously, this melt down is reflective of the team circus that Ryan runs. After the Jets lose this year maybe Rex will finally be sent back to the assistant ranks where he belongs!!!

I am so happy with the character of the team Buddy and Chan have put together!! We don't need distractions, we need team players who want to be playing in Buffslo!!

This stuff is always funny in the Spring but I would rather beat them in the Fall. Rex owns the Bills and until we can beat that team, laughing at their off season "chemistry" issues doesn't shut up the obnoxious Jets fans--who will simply "point to the scoreboard".

This stuff is always funny in the Spring but I would rather beat them in the Fall. Rex owns the Bills and until we can beat that team, laughing at their off season "chemistry" issues doesn't shut up the obnoxious Jets fans--who will simply "point to the scoreboard".

You sir are often perceived as being a bit pessimistic.

On this comment i have to agree. The Jets are enjoying the attention of the media and i think feed it a bit( well alot and then some) in most all they do.

But dont count them short! A fair warning to Bills fans. The team needs to be taken very seriously, till we have a long run of wins on them. Media hype is what we are being fed. dont buy into it.

Ps But it does look ugly with the Sanchez Tebow thing doesnt it?

I would love to pile on, believe me i would, but these guys kicked our ass in our own bulding last year in the one game that we needed more than any other.

We were 5-2 and coming off a blowout win. We were the toast of the league. We had a division game at home against a team that had been deep in the playoffs the last couple of years, a great chance to prove we were legit, and we got spanked.

Look, I get that Fitz was fresh off the broken ribs and I also get that we played them tough in the first half. However, when push came to shove, they beat us badly, and at home to boot. Forgive me if I don't bask the current mess that is the Jets until we beat them soundly (or beat them at all) and finish ahead of them in the division.

They can implode all they want in June, but if they lay the wood to us on 9/9, this "tirade" of Holmes' won't mean schit.

Lets beat them on the field before we laugh at them off of it.

Too bad HBO didn't do their Hard Knocks show this year. I might have actually watched, just to see them burn.

I wanted to see if Cromartie increased his numbers and could remember their names.

Lets face it gentlemen, the Jets are the greatest team ever and that CB Revis is really underpaid, he need a raise.

I am happy that hard knocks is a AFC East team, I am sure they will talk about the Bills a little, the story line that I think most interests HBO is Mrs Tannehill.

Santonio Holmes, who said Wednesday he'd be attending Jets West, might need a bit more time to warm up. A disgusted [Holmes], who missed a handful of voluntary practice sessions while out of the country on a USO-sponsored trip to a U.S. Air Force base in Germany, pulled himself out of practice Thursday because he felt he was unfairly overworked by coaches. The New York Jets' top wide receiver staged a mini-meltdown near the end of the two-hour workout, limping off the field and tossing his helmet. He exchanged words with receivers coach Sanjay Lal, also drawing immediate attention from the trainer. Afterward, Holmes insisted he wasn't injured, but he clearly was bothered that the coaches wanted to give him a full workload despite his time away.

Sanjay LOL.

Sanjay Lulz

Cansay Lol.

Bills Fansay lol.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I would love to pile on, believe me i would, but these guys kicked our ass in our own bulding last year in the one game that we needed more than any other.

We were 5-2 and coming off a blowout win. We were the toast of the league. We had a division game at home against a team that had been deep in the playoffs the last couple of years, a great chance to prove we were legit, and we got spanked.

Look, I get that Fitz was fresh off the broken ribs and I also get that we played them tough in the first half. However, when push came to shove, they beat us badly, and at home to boot. Forgive me if I don't bask the current mess that is the Jets until we beat them soundly (or beat them at all) and finish ahead of them in the division.

They can implode all they want in June, but if they lay the wood to us on 9/9, this "tirade" of Holmes' won't mean schit.

Lets beat them on the field before we laugh at them off of it.

I hope we put a beat down on them like the chefs last year.

I want rex to coach the jets forever...

I hope not, we're 0 and 4 against his teams. The Phins and Jets defenses punched the Bills offense in the mouth last year. We need to be more physical against them.