Santonio Holmes has OTA meltdown

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/330531-holmes-tosses-helmet-in-ota-meltdown?sct=nfl_bf1_a4&eref=fromSI&eref=fromSI

Santonio Holmes, who said Wednesday he'd be attending Jets West, might need a bit more time to warm up. A disgusted [Holmes], who missed a handful of voluntary practice sessions while out of the country on a USO-sponsored trip to a U.S. Air Force base in Germany, pulled himself out of practice Thursday because he felt he was unfairly overworked by coaches. The New York Jets' top wide receiver staged a mini-meltdown near the end of the two-hour workout, limping off the field and tossing his helmet. He exchanged words with receivers coach Sanjay Lal, also drawing immediate attention from the trainer. Afterward, Holmes insisted he wasn't injured, but he clearly was bothered that the coaches wanted to give him a full workload despite his time away.

the jets are talented but the meltdown will happen. the team chemistry is horrible.

revis, cromartie, tebow/sanchez qb controversy, holmes, and a few others are nothing but cancers...

T-Rex is getting himself into a mess that may be terminal. You got to wonder if they just cut Holmes take the mammoth financial hit and move on in salary cap hell.

On the bright side as a Bills fan I love it. Jets 2012 record? 4-12.

Somebody call the Whaambulance: "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

.__________>/^\<

| ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '|__\

| WAMBULANCE - | i<<

I_______________|I

..""(@)"""""""""(@)"............

these players are a bunch of friggin puzzys these days. Players used to have full contact all the time, now it's in the CBA how much contact and how many practices they can have. Boo Hoo Whah :cry: :cry: :cry: The rest rest of us go to work everyday and bust our butts for a meager wage, I don't want to hear any crying from theses primadonas about being overworked who also get millions of dollars to play a game.

Veteran wide out maybe we can get him as our #2 - go git him Buddy!!!!

Seriously, this melt down is reflective of the team circus that Ryan runs. After the Jets lose this year maybe Rex will finally be sent back to the assistant ranks where he belongs!!!

I am so happy with the character of the team Buddy and Chan have put together!! We don't need distractions, we need team players who want to be playing in Buffslo!!

Veteran wide out maybe we can get him as our #2 - go git him Buddy!!!!

Seriously, this melt down is reflective of the team circus that Ryan runs. After the Jets lose this year maybe Rex will finally be sent back to the assistant ranks where he belongs!!!

I am so happy with the character of the team Buddy and Chan have put together!! We don't need distractions, we need team players who want to be playing in Buffslo!!

I want rex to coach the jets forever...