The Official Euro 2012 thread

Yep, the watch ESPN app was what I was hoping would work, but doesn't look like DirecTV is one of the providers that allows for watching the streams on the app...major bummer :(

Ouch! that sucks. Are you using an iphone/ipad or an android device? if you have an apple device you'll have to download a browser that supports flash to use the site I mentioned above.

I recommend SkyFire. II think it's 3 bucks and is worth it, IMO, for streaming TV sites and other Flash stuff that safari doesn't support. If you have an Android device, it may depend on the browser. I haven't had a Droid in a while, but I think streaming sites worked on the stock browser. I know the Dolphin browser supports Flash but idk if it is still free.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, even for someone who only sees Italy in the major tourneys, it's very easy to see the contrasts between this current team and the 2006 champs...and of course the Germans have shifted their approach, as well, so that makes things all the more interesting. I need to find a way to take off for this match...I'm not going to be productive at work anyway, cause I'll just be trying to follow the action lol.

I could see your future and it involves you being violently ill on the morning of June 28th and will be unable to attend work. :lol:

Ouch! that sucks. Are you using an iphone/ipad or an android device? if you have an apple device you'll have to download a browser that supports flash to use the site I mentioned above.

I recommend SkyFire. II think it's 3 bucks and is worth it, IMO, for streaming TV sites and other Flash stuff that safari doesn't support. If you have an Android device, it may depend on the browser. I haven't had a Droid in a while, but I think streaming sites worked on the stock browser. I know the Dolphin browser supports Flash but idk if it is still free.

Thanks...I'll add SkyFire since you're like the third person who suggested it to me.

I could see your future and it involves you being violently ill on the morning of June 28th and will be unable to attend work. :lol:

:lol:

Yup, Northern England. Orginally from Rochester, NY.

Oh okay, very cool. Did you go to H.S. in Rochester or had you moved by then? I'm an HF-L grad, myself.

Oh okay, very cool. Did you go to H.S. in Rochester or had you moved by then? I'm an HF-L grad, myself.

Yea went to H.S. near Rochester, I graduated from Hilton. Moved around a bunch after H.S. before settling here with my wife, who's English.

Yea went to H.S. near Rochester, I graduated from Hilton. Moved around a bunch after H.S. before settling here with my wife, who's English.

This is just a shot in the dark, but you didn't happen to know a Jason Rizzo from Hilton, did you?

And that sounds like you've had a very interesting situation! I used to wonder what I would do if I ever met and fell in love with a woman from another country. England would be a great location for someone like myself since there are many aspects of their culture that appeal to me...was it a tough adjustment for you at all in terms of your career goals and/or cultural factors?

Well, it's that time, Meazza...you're one of my favorite people on TBD, but for the next two hours you're a SUMBITCH!!!! DOWN WITH THE AZZURRI!!!!!! HEIL HITL, errrrrr GO GERMANY!!!!

What a !@#$ing game. The heart this team is showing. Time to get back whats rightfully ours!

Congrats! :beer:

That was a hell of a game. Italy has gotten better every game so far this tournament and are heading to Kiev with a ton of momentum. I was wrong to doubt them. Spain should be nervous.

Congrats! :beer:

That was a hell of a game. Italy has gotten better every game so far this tournament and are heading to Kiev with a ton of momentum. I was wrong to doubt them. Spain should be nervous.

Wish there was a few more days rest. I'm still worried about the overall team fitness.

Sorry AJ, Germany's boogeyman is Italy. What a game.

Can this team just !@#$ing lose already?

:P

:lol: I know, right?

Wish there was a few more days rest. I'm still worried about the overall team fitness.

Sorry AJ, Germany's boogeyman is Italy. What a game.

Yes, I agree...you guys have our number, for sure. You pretty much dominated us. I'm starting to get a little frustrated with Yogi. I think he needs to take his ego down a notch or three.

I really do hope you guys win it all...I respect Spain, but they are boring as all hell to watch. At least Italy has some character/s. On top of that, Pirlo has become one of my favorite players. I have a ton of respect for that guy. He clearly loves the game, he's a great teammate, he's clutch, and I dont' recall ever seeing him take a dive (which I think disrespects the game). I also have a lot of admiration for Buffon. He's another class act.