You can't stop that crazy Polock!!!!

See how nice the Germans are? We gave Greece a pity goal. :thumbsup:

AIR KLOSE, BABY!!!!!

You can't stop that crazy Polock!!!!

Semi-final vs Italy or England.

Should be interesting. Wish it was Sunday :wallbash:

Semi-final vs Italy or England.

Should be interesting. Wish it was Sunday :wallbash:

I can't wait to see your boys play the English...I think you'll win, but hoping for an entertaining match.

did you see that finish by Reus?? Beautiful goal...

I wish they'd start Klose over Gomez in the semi-finals, but that won't happen. Gomez creeps me out...looks like a creepy version of Crispen Glover.

I can't wait to see your boys play the English...I think you'll win, but hoping for an entertaining match.

did you see that finish by Reus?? Beautiful goal...

I wish they'd start Klose over Gomez in the semi-finals, but that won't happen. Gomez creeps me out...looks like a creepy version of Crispen Glover.

I only watched 20 minutes at a bar since I'm working. I'll watch the highlights later on.

That being said, Gomez is one of the best in the world and any coach would be nuts not to start him in a semi-final.

I only watched 20 minutes at a bar since I'm working. I'll watch the highlights later on.

That being said, Gomez is one of the best in the world and any coach would be nuts not to start him in a semi-final.

It's amazing how Gomez can focus on the match with all that attention he puts on his hair

And yeah, you're right...I just hate the fact that my favorite player's career is winding down...:(

It's amazing how Gomez can focus on the match with all that attention he puts on his hair

And yeah, you're right...I just hate the fact that my favorite player's career is winding down...:(

IMO Schweinstegger is world class. Never slows down.

IMO Schweinstegger is world class. Never slows down.

I agree, he had a solid WC in '10, as well...nice player.

That Spain/France match was as about as boring as football on TV gets.

Hoping the Three Lions game tonight is a little more exciting.

Sportscasters here in the UK seem to think Spain is the favourite but I think Germany wins it all.

Schweinsteiger, Müeller, Gomez, Podalski, c'mon now!

Wow, what a first half! Nothing at all like I expected. There has been almost zero engagement at all in the middle third of the field, with most of the game being played at either end. A couple of really interesting chances for both teams, and except for the last five mins of the half, I was very impressed with the chances that England was creating for themselves. Once again, Rooney just fails to really impress me at all in a big game. He had one or two nice balls, but I still just don't see him as a player who can take his team on his back and lead them to a win. He's done it at the club level often, but I still don't think I've seen him do it with his national team.

I'm sorry, but Daniel De Rossi is a disgrace. Clearly a very talented player, but the diving and dramatics seem to just never stop with this idiot.

As for Balotelli, this guy is completely bipolar. One minute he's ripping a near-perfect ball from the perimeter of the box, and then the next minute he's completely lost every bit of concentration when he's at point blank range. What a weird, yet interesting player.

This is probably the third match I've seen this tourney where it was a very good example of how a 0-0 match at halftime was absolutely NOT indicative of how entertaining things have been. Can't wait for the second half!!

I'm glad DeRossi got subbed out...that bullcrap he pulled with Terry on the set piece was enough already...this guy just has no respect for the game at all.

I can't believe that this game is nil-nil! Some amazing opportunities, but either the ball wasn't put on net or there was a fantastic defensive play involved. I wish more games were like this though, cause one of the things about watching a team like Spain that can be absolutely maddening is all those hundreds and hundreds of passes in and around the middle part of the pitch. This game is the total opposite, and the second half was similar to the first in that most of the action has taken place on either end. I love that!

Man, if Rooney hits that bicycle kick at the end he goes from nearly non-existent to Euro-Hero! What a great finish that would have been...Buffon was sharting himself for sure. The one thing I'm taking away from this match is that I'm not nearly as afraid of Italy's defense anymore. I may end up being completely off base here, but if Italy plays the Germans this way they'll get crushed. If England can get this many good looks, Germany will get even more, and they will finish. On the other hand, the Italians seem more unpredictable to me than ever, mostly on offense, and that will keep the Germans honest. I think Italy will be the more interesting match-up, so I think I want the Azzurri to pull it out today. England just can't finish to save their lives...they aren't in the same league as Germany at all.

What a game!!!

I don't understand why Andy Carroll isn't out there from the beginning. The guy is all over the place.

Extra 30, here we go!!

I agree about Carroll...he seems to have more presence than the other guy England had up front. Also have to like his size for set pieces.

BTW, Pirlo is just great to watch...fantastic player.

Wow, England sux lol

Congrats, Meazza...get ready for Thursday!! :D

I don't agree with your assessment of De Rossi but Italy held the ball most of the game. De Rossi and Balo together had 6 clear chances.

I lost 10 years of my life today.

Forza Azzurri.

!@#$ England.