Marcell Dareus is giddy as a schoolgirl

eball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in better shape will only help him. Last year he came in heavy because he thought he was going to play NT all season long.

And what's also great to hear is that Kyle Williams is ahead of schedule. Having him on the field and not suffering from that bone spur should help him play even better.

I'm going to be at the opener vs the Jets in NJ. I'm dreaming of seeing Mark Sanchez running for his life every down. That game will hopefully put the rest of the NFL on notice.

PTR

On Sanchez's first pass attempt he gets blindsided by Mario causing a fumble that Dareus runs in for a TD. :thumbsup:

Tell them like it is Marcel.

How about they let their PLAY do the talking?

I don't mean to pee in anyone's cereal, but I hope we don't turn into bunch of dancing fools after sacks or big hits. Be professional. Let the hits speak for themselves.

That @#$% irks the hell outta me! I hate when other teams players do it, I certainly don't want mine doing it. Do your business, get up, get back in the huddle.

What a better way to get total respect.

I don't mean to pee in anyone's cereal, but I hope we don't turn into bunch of dancing fools after sacks or big hits. Be professional. Let the hits speak for themselves.

That @#$% irks the hell outta me! I hate when other teams players do it, I certainly don't want mine doing it. Do your business, get up, get back in the huddle.

This is what the NFL has become. Every player making a tackle or a sack has to let everyone in the stadium and on TV know that they made the play. It's getting close to unwatchable at times. I've seen defensive players celebrate a tackle while the offense is in the 2 minute drill. Ridiculous.

The hell with that; I want to see sack dances, TD dances, int dances... Bring it! Don't draw a flag, but it is a game!

It only makes you angry when were being beat.

Get respect by dominating. Dance for fun.

This is what the NFL has become. Every player making a tackle or a sack has to let everyone in the stadium and on TV know that they made the play. It's getting close to unwatchable at times. I've seen defensive players celebrate a tackle while the offense is in the 2 minute drill. Ridiculous.

Come on, EVERYONE? That's a bit of an unfair generalization, isn't it? So some people can be excessive; is that not true of any game or job. I play spades with a guy who celebrates every book he wins. I'm sure its not any worse than before, but the coverage now is WAY better.

Let em' play!

Come on, EVERYONE? That's a bit of an unfair generalization, isn't it? So some people can be excessive; is that not true of any game or job. I play spades with a guy who celebrates every book he wins. I'm sure its not any worse than before, but the coverage now is WAY better.

Let em' play!

Be professional.....not an idiot.

Let the other team hate us for our play not our conduct.

Same goes for their fans. Let them hate us for our good, hard nosed, businesslike approach. Not the fact that we tango in the endzone or choreograph some silly skit. Be a man. Act like men.

It is great and all how excited Marcel. Lets earn some good, nasty success on the field and win games before we throw out warnings. Not saying I don't think the Bills Defense will become a strength of the team, like the O Line did was last year. Just saying lets produce and win games first, then issue warnings all you want.

Why?

Why must someone ALWAYS post this response? Seriously.

Same goes for their fans. Let them hate us for our good, hard nosed, businesslike approach. Not the fact that we tango in the endzone or choreograph some silly skit. Be a man. Act like men.

uggghhhh the reason it upsets you is because its happening to the Bills. They worked their butts off and can't celebrate when they are succesful?! come on man swagger and attitude are huge in sports... It can cause intimadation as well as jacking up your teammates win/win. They are a football team not a freakin church choir group!

Why?

Why must someone ALWAYS post this response? Seriously.

Thank you! Last night I was playing cards and on a smoke break mentioned how I couldn't wait for football (the Bills fb page posted a pic from the stadium and it was literally the season tix I held for 5 years). I was with a niners fan, a giants fan, and a fellow Bills fan when I mentioned that the Bills could have one of if not THE best dlines in football. They obviously laughed and the niners fan said who is even on that line? I mentioned mario, kyle, marcel, and mark (had to school them a bit about his production last year) and their response? Wow that IS good!

When is the last time that happened? Part of the fun about being a fan is talking junk to fans of other teams, and it's been a long time since we've been able to say anything. So screw you conservative fans shout it from the mountain tops!

Look Out NFL Here Come The Buffalo Bills!!!

Man, I worked with high explosives in the army. I'll tell you WE are not that tight in the sphincter. It's a game. Have fun.

And you seem to have a view that every celebration brings shame to the organization. Celebrating makes you an idiot? Do you prefer the whole team carries their selves like Gilmore?

For Christ sake, there 22, 25 years old. Men, but still so young. Do remember how you acted at 25?

And all the men attending games should be in shirt and tie, too...since we're apparently trying to go back to the 50s.

Agree. The Jets at the end of last season looked like a team on the verge of imploding, complete with tearful Rex pleading "can't we all get along?"

They'll have to prove they have their act together this year before beating them will be seen to mean very much.

Assuming we have our act together and can beat them.

I hope we destroy them and their implosion continues. It would be nice for the NJ Jets to start week 2 with a QB controversy! 3 sacks, 2 Ints for this D in week one.

Man, I worked with high explosives in the army. I'll tell you WE are not that tight in the sphincter. It's a game. Have fun.

And you seem to have a view that every celebration brings shame to the organization. Celebrating makes you an idiot? Do you prefer the whole team carries their selves like Gilmore?

For Christ sake, there 22, 25 years old. Men, but still so young. Do remember how you acted at 25?

I agree. I like seeing them have fun after making a big play. It's stupid when your loosing and do a TD dance, or go overboard like TO and Chad Ocohocinco do sometimes, but the regular celebration stuff is great, and adds to the excitement. Bruce Smith used to celebrate after sacks appropriately.

I'll drink to this :beer:

me too :beer:

Part of the fun about being a fan is talking junk to fans of other teams, and it's been a long time since we've been able to say anything. So screw you conservative fans shout it from the mountain tops!

Look Out NFL Here Come The Buffalo Bills!!!

Hell ya! Even better when the players themselves are the ones starting to feel that way. Was Nick Barnett wrong last year when he was saying get on the train?

To the keep calm people, you do know we signed MARIO FREAKING WILLIAMS dont you?

Somewhere this thread got off topic. This wasn't about sack dances or player celebrations during two minute drills. This was about a guy, a kid named Marcell that is geeked about the team he plays on and the players they have assembled. Oh by the way, that is your team he represents.

Spread the joy Marcell we are with you! Well most of us anyways.

Edited by beerme1

I hope we destroy them and their implosion continues. It would be nice for the NJ Jets to start week 2 with a QB controversy! 3 sacks, 2 Ints for this D in week one.

I agree. I like seeing them have fun after making a big play. It's stupid when your loosing and do a TD dance, or go overboard like TO and Chad Ocohocinco do sometimes, but the regular celebration stuff is great, and adds to the excitement. Bruce Smith used to celebrate after sacks appropriately.

me too :beer:

Me three!

Hell ya! Even better when the players themselves are the ones starting to feel that way. Was Nick Barnett wrong last year when he was saying get on the train?

To the keep calm people, you do know we signed MARIO FREAKING WILLIAMS dont you?

Somewhere this thread got off topic. This wasn't about sack dances or player celebrations during two minute drills. This was about a guy, a kid named Marcell that is geeked about the team he plays on and the players they have assembled. Oh by the way, that is your team he represents.

Spread the joy Marcell we are with you! Well most of us anyways.

I love how confident our defence sounds. I think their confidence alone will bring a drastic improvement.

(Mario Williams helps too....)

Get real dude. Thats gotta be the best feeling in football to get a TD or nail a QB. Celebrations are good for the game as long as its in good taste.

The Bills D-line has a bunch of badasses on it. For once we will be the team doing the bullying,,and they gotta lay it to the Jets. I think it's been more frustrating playing the Jets lately than NE. NY always out-physicals Buffalo and Sanchez seems to have pretty good games against us. This has to stop.