RIP Bob Welch - former Fleetwood Mac

Jesus...I thought it read bob weir

Bob's been dead for awhile. Wish God had taken him instead of Jerry to tell you the truth. Of course that's if there was a choice involved. I don't wish death on anyone. Usually...........

There seems to be a rash of musicians killing themselves in recent years. Brad Delp's suicide was back in the news last week. A musician who played on Killers tours and albums. And, a few others that aren't coming to my mind right now.

Plus, all the athletes recently.

Gerry Rafferty is another I just thought of. He had such parallel careers with Welch.

Rafferty didn't kill himself...he was on life support for multiple organ failures...seemed to be recovering and was taken off...then his liver failed which eventually did him in

There seems to be a rash of musicians killing themselves in recent years. Brad Delp's suicide was back in the news last week. A musician who played on Killers tours and albums. And, a few others that aren't coming to my mind right now.

Plus, all the athletes recently.

Gerry Rafferty is another I just thought of. He had such parallel careers with Welch.

Rafferty didn't kill himself...he was on life support for multiple organ failures...seemed to be recovering and was taken off...then his liver failed which eventually did him in

Oh, yeah. He drank himself to death.

Aren't we all? :unsure:

Not me. Plus, he took the express train.

Are we actually talking about Bob Welch?

I think so. I read where he had a major health issue. So, that was probably it.