President obama once joined a leftist third party...

So what? He joined a party left, left, left of the dems? You can't blame him for denying it in 2008. He's our new Mesiah. Whatever it takes to keep him in power.

I do have to say, it about time a Mormon is prez... How sweet will that be!

How much more American can the Mormons be? Totally defines the "American Spirit:"

Find plates, when asked to show them... Say you lost them. Get picked on.

Get some rich guy to finance you so you can move... move.

Take people's money, don't give it back, get picked on, move.

Start preaching crazy ideas, get picked on, move across the river.

Sleep with you neighbor's wives, destroy the printing press, get picked on, move.

End game: When in your new isolated home... The people who picked on you come staggering by... Forage their stuff and sell it back to them at a premium! Get rich!

Pretty brilliant... Who doesn't like underdogs! Mormonism in a nutshell!

I do have to say, it about time a Mormon is prez... How sweet will that be!

How much more American can the Mormons be? Totally defines the "American Spirit:"

Find plates, when asked to show them... Say you lost them. Get picked on.

Get some rich guy to finance you so you can move... move.

Take people's money, don't give it back, get picked on, move.

Start preaching crazy ideas, get picked on, move across the river.

Sleep with you neighbor's wives, destroy the printing press, get picked on, move.

End game: When in your new isolated home... The people who picked on you come staggering by... Forage their stuff and sell it back to them at a premium! Get rich!

Pretty brilliant... Who doesn't like underdogs! Mormonism in a nutshell!

You're !@#$ing nuts.

:rolleyes:

I'm noticing EII's debate rarely breaks the surface. He either references a generality or deflects by attacking someone on the right. Case in point:

- It looks like Obama joined a far left extremist party in the 90s

EII: Oh yeah, well Mitt Romney's a Mormon.

You just can't argue with that logic.

I'm noticing EII's debate rarely breaks the surface. He either references a generality or deflects by attacking someone on the right. Case in point:

- It looks like Obama joined a far left extremist party in the 90s

EII: Oh yeah, well Mitt Romney's a Mormon.

You just can't argue with that logic.

I'm impressed you were able to decipher enough of his monkey-jumping-on-the-keyboard style of writing to discern even an attempt at 'debate'. I gave up trying years ago.

It's perfectly legitimate for Mitt Romney to call out Obama to respond to this story as to whether it is fact or fiction. David Axelrod doesn't miss an opportunity to tell a national audience that Mitt Romney is an extremist. This is a good test for Romney and whether he's in it to win it or if he doesn't have the balls. The MSM will have to cover this story if Romney decides to make this an issue about his opponent's (and current president) possibly real extremist intentions. You have to force Obama respond to this.

This is the work for Super Pacs and talking head people on Fox.

Romney stays quiet about this until it becomes an actual story. And then he only uses it to stay on point about the president's policies hurting the economy now.

Because this story by itself isn't gonna make anyone who was voting for Obama vote for Romney.

Best way to win for Romney is to keep focused on the message at hand. Let others talk about this stuff.

Mountain Meadows massacre- he may be nuts but you're !@#$ing ignorant.

WTF does this have to do withe the Dude's statement? Or are you trying to say that this 1857 incident is an indictment against Romney, is somehow relevant to the topic, and he's "ignorant" for not tying that all together?

WTF does this have to do withe the Dude's statement? Or are you trying to say that this 1857 incident is an indictment against Romney, is somehow relevant to the topic, and he's "ignorant" for not tying that all together?

I know, right??

:rolleyes:

I was hoping for at least a you-tube link from lybob to tell me WTF the Mountain Meadows massacre had to do with obama and the third party he signed up for.

:lol: