states rights... or individual rights

Were you dropped on you head as a baby or something?

I was sort of hoping that nobody would post in this thread other than the idiot OP. This guy/girl/it/thing needs to be ignored. I think we should just let him post and start new topics and just completely ignore him. No feeding the troll. We'll wait until he/she/it/thing comes back under a different name, and repeat the process. He wants attention so much that he double posts a video in the Shoutbox.

I was sort of hoping that nobody would post in this thread other than the idiot OP. This guy/girl/it/thing needs to be ignored. I think we should just let him post and start new topics and just completely ignore him. No feeding the troll. We'll wait until he/she/it/thing comes back under a different name, and repeat the process. He wants attention so much that he double posts a video in the Shoutbox.

Its a vid being critical of the states right mantra from the right. stop the ad hom and you wont look so pathetic... when you do that, or try to crush other ideas without confronting them, it shows you have already lost the argument.

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

do you support a states right to discriminate against minorities?

This is going to blow your mind but I do.

I also believe that a business should be able to turn away clients based on race, gender, or sexual orientation.

I don't think it's a good idea to do so. But it is their right

Its a vid being critical of the states right mantra from the right. stop the ad hom and you wont look so pathetic... when you do that, or try to crush other ideas without confronting them, it shows you have already lost the argument.

I don't care to confront every idiot out there. I've seen enough of your posts to know that you are a troll. I guess you were someone else on this board before that got shot down then. I frankly don't care to debate with idiots. I think that if the moderators don't get you, a shunning should be in your very near future. You are a waste of time and I feel a little dirty even making this response.

I don't care to confront every idiot out there. I've seen enough of your posts to know that you are a troll. I guess you were someone else on this board before that got shot down then. I frankly don't care to debate with idiots. I think that if the moderators don't get you, a shunning should be in your very near future. You are a waste of time and I feel a little dirty even making this response.

If they are somebody else, it should be easy for a mod to pick up their ISP address and out them. Who is it then?

The dude really pumps the conservatives here. Seems they know how to tone it down... They are no more crusading than you.

So now, MDP you are sending me PM's calling me a dick and a bunch of other things that I couldn't decipher, just because I disagreed with you? I guess all it took is for you to not get the attention you seek to get you to show your true colors. Do you actually think you can come on this board and spew the crap that you do and get away with it? PMing someone with a bunch of crap is not cool.

If they are somebody else, it should be easy for a mod to pick up their ISP address and out them. Who is it then?

The dude really pumps the conservatives here. Seems they know how to tone it down... They are no more crusading than you.

[/quo

Delepelle something and I don't give a schit. This poster is an idiot.

More ad hom... yes i did private message you because you are being an !@#$. serioualy man, relax. we get it, you dont like liberals. ok man...

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

More ad hom... yes i did private message you because you are being an !@#$. serioualy man, relax. we get it, you dont like liberals. ok man...

I can tolerate liberals to a certain extent, but what I can't tolerate is idiots. Thus, I can't tolerate you. So you win, you got me to respond to you.

I also believe that a business should be able to turn away clients based on race, gender, or sexual orientation.

There's a massive disconnect between these two stances. They're not the same thing.

I think what you meant to say is "I think it should be their right."

I want to make sure I have this correct - you think that a state, which is supported by taxpayer revenue, should be able to selectively discriminate against certain taxpayers - and along lines that are arbitrary and phenotypic? I won't get into a pro forma 14th Amendment argument because I understand that you're essentially saying that you disagree with it as a matter of philosophy - but how compelled are you by arguments of economic fairness?

I'll also stay away from the Article I Section 8 Clause 3 arguments with respect to your second point as I understand that you're just opining.

The 'state being able to discrimate' argument is a little more interesting though. Do you also think that a state should be able to discrimate against citizens from different states? Do you think states should be able to discriminate against other states?

This is not a "gotcha" question; I'm genuinely interested in knowing - because to me it implicates an economic fairness concern. I could give two ____ what you're thoughts are on the racial equality component.