Gazoo Kelso on Sirius in a few

boyst

I recorded it, it was a lot about safety, will put up transcript if enough requests or someone doesn't have a link.

He says he feels the community is the most supportive of this team around, that this year we are all in it, everyone excited atomosphere.

I saw Cordy Glenn practice, couldn't see much as it was only once. Thinks he won't play, was very high on our OL last year. Hopes that we'll do well again, injury hurt us. Said OL and DB's are two units that have to gel. The best DB's he's seen in buffalo since working.

err, gotta go, just was taking a break a moment.

I recorded it, it was a lot about safety, will put up transcript if enough requests or someone doesn't have a link.

He says he feels the community is the most supportive of this team around, that this year we are all in it, everyone excited atomosphere.

I saw Cordy Glenn practice, couldn't see much as it was only once. Thinks he won't play, was very high on our OL last year. Hopes that we'll do well again, injury hurt us. Said OL and DB's are two units that have to gel. The best DB's he's seen in buffalo since working.

err, gotta go, just was taking a break a moment.

Care to elaborate on this a bit? From what I've heard about Glenn has done pretty well so far at LT.

Care to elaborate on this a bit? From what I've heard about Glenn has done pretty well so far at LT.

He did not see much - much = much of him playing. He doesn't expect Glenn to play this year because Hairston did well last year. He seemed to say something along the lines of Hairston will do very well this year. Also said last year no one noticed how few sacks we had, Fitz throwing it quick, our play calling, but he was on his back a lot by the end of the season due to the constant rotation on the line. His emphasis was that when one guy went down 2 or 3 people changed positions. Our LG went to LT and LT to wherever, you know...

Who?

Belinda

pretty well with no pads?? that's like judging a beer with no alcohol...what's the point???

This is true. I guess I just assumed that Glenn would have at least a fair shot at competing for the starting LT job this season. When I wrote that I heard he was doing pretty well, I meant that I listened to reports from Chan saying that he looked good as far as his technique and ability to pick up the the blocking schemes. You're right though...you can't really evaluate a player when he's in shorts and a t-shirt. We'll see what happens in camp.