46% of Americans believe in creation

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are those forehead dot's about?

It varies based on region. For some it's a symbol of marriage and guardianship of family's wealth. For others it's a marking of an important chakra, marking concealed wisdom and experience.

It varies based on region. For some it's a symbol of marriage and guardianship of family's wealth. For others it's a marking of an important chakra, marking concealed wisdom and experience.

And for a select few, they shoot frickin' lasers out of their foreheads.

:lol: :lol:

You can find anything in the Bible...

Only so long as you're not doing what they don't believe in.

I guess I've just never had any religious person be aggressive with me. Personally, a supernatural overlord doesn't make sense to me. So I don't believe in it. I do think that having a moral code to live by, no matter it be from a religious belief or otherwise, is a good thing. I know there are kooky religions out there that plant bombs on planes, blow up boats and buildings and such, but as far as I know, Christianity in this country has never carried out acts like this. Because of this I have nothing against them and they don't bother me and they can do what they do. If it makes them happy and their life is better because of it, more power to 'em. So to speak.

I guess I've just never had any religious person be aggressive with me. Personally, a supernatural overlord doesn't make sense to me. So I don't believe in it. I do think that having a moral code to live by, no matter it be from a religious belief or otherwise, is a good thing. I know there are kooky religions out there that plant bombs on planes, blow up boats and buildings and such, but as far as I know, Christianity in this country has never carried out acts like this. Because of this I have nothing against them and they don't bother me and they can do what they do. If it makes them happy and their life is better because of it, more power to 'em. So to speak.

Boats and Planes? None I have heard off. Buildings and people? Sure have:

http://en.wikipedia....ortion_violence

See Hill, Paul and Rudolph, Eric Robert.

It ain't the religion. It's the nut jobs that practice a perverted form of it in the name of it. Crazy Christians are just as crazy as crazy Muslims.

See Hill, Paul and Rudolph, Eric Robert.

It ain't the religion. It's the nut jobs that practice a perverted form of it in the name of it. Crazy Christians are just as crazy as crazy Muslims.

Know any Hebrews that are killing anyone?

Either way, you end up going to Hell in the eyes of Christians, are an infidel in the eyes of Muslims, and so on and so on...

damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I don't care.